Lead UI Software Engineer
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Number: 31033
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Lead UI Software Engineer
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
As recognized leaders in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management, we are looking to strengthen our team furthermore to stay the “Leader” also in the future. We gained our market-leading position through hard work, strong focus, incredible dedication, and exceptional performance – the very virtues we are looking for in new Informatica people.
Be part of our MDM Team and work in an international environment in an international team and collaborate with the Teams in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Agile software development on a microservice platform with the newest technologies
- Be counterpart for product owner and product management team, be accountable for UI design & implementations
- Engage you in a leading, international company
- Work with the best team and great customers like Tesla, Coca-Cola, Nordstrom, Nike, and more
- Develop your career with individual training and personal development plans.
- Build cloud-based business applications on a brand-new cloud platform
- Strong focus on fluid user experience, REACT driven UI
- As a lead software engineer, you are responsible for components that you build with the team
- Bring in and lead design decisions and work on complex UI development tasks
- You will work an agile SCRUM team setup
- We use test-driven development (TDD), writing unit- and integrations tests is self-evident for you
- You are having strong knowledge of UI test automation frameworks and know how to best leverage them
- Lead talks and demos within the team, product owners, and stakeholders.
- Finished software engineering study and 5+ years of experience in developing an enterprise software product
- You are having excellent knowledge in Java and Java Enterprise
- You are very experienced in UI frameworks can perfectly work with REACT
- You are having excellent problem-solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- You know the core concepts of microservices
- Clean Code is not only a buzzword for you
- You are familiar with current standards and frameworks, especially the Spring Framework
- You have experience with Restful web services and build automation tools (Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with design patterns and software modeling
- As a team player, you convince with reliable and systematically work
- You have the ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- You are a fast learner and are able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- You also enjoy brainstorming on design and love problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork.
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement programs, flexible time off, and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, our products, and our services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead UI Software Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA