Job Number: 31042
Position Title: Software Engineer
As Java Developer you will be responsible for planning, architecture, test development, programming, code review and refactoring. In our projects, we use technologies such as Java 8, Mockito, AssertJ, Git, Jenkins, Maven and Docker on daily basis. In teams, we focus on sharing experiences and making decisions together. In the role of Java Developer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Java Developer you must have strong technical, communication and collaboration skills.
Technology You’ll Use
- Java 8, Mockito, AssertJ, Git, Jenkins, Maven and Docker.
What You’ll Do
- Develop new components using Java technologies.
- Develop new features & enhancements for the existing components.
- Collaborating effectively with peer engineers, and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end components & features.
- Producing techno-functional specs and designs based on high-level requirements.
- Estimating efforts, identify risks, meet project schedules.
- Be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast-growing distributed workplace.
- Work in an agile software development team delivering product and features continuously.
Key Essentials Requirements
- Software engineering degree or equivalent commercial experience.
- 2+ years of experience.
- As a team player you are able to work in a reliable and systematic manner.
- You have the ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group.
- You are a fast learner and are able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly.
- You also enjoy brainstorming on design and love problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork.
What Does Success Look Like?
- We want you to be a strong technical member with excellent coding skills. Your technical capability to understand the product in a short time and adapt to new circumstances will be well received. We will want you to constantly develop and improve your competencies You will also be required to help your peers to meet their goals and set an example for good work procedures.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Big Data and data warehouses.
- Experience with cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of ETL and Business Intelligence tools for "ETL" team
- Knowledge of any of Spring, Hibernate, TypeScript and Angular for "CORE" team
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Java Developer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kraków, PL