Sr. Manager, Program Management
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 31059
Position Title: Sr Manager, Program Management (Non-Tech)
Leads a team of Program/Project Managers who perform project management duties involving cross-functional teams focused on delivery of internal products or administrative systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Directly leads a team of Program/Project Management staff.
- Oversees program plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets across cognizant area of responsibility.
- Monitors programs/projects from initiation through delivery and interfaces with internal customers or department personnel.
- Organizes project activities and interdepartmental meetings.
- Ensures thorough communication occurs to facilitate completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- May assign and monitor work of technical personnel providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the team.
- Implements reporting requirements and processes to ensure accurate information for all active and past projects is available to leadership.
Knowledge & Skills
- Uses strong leadership in collaboration and prioritization to manage and influence operations in the functional area.
- Advanced level analytical and problem solving skills in their functional area, with the ability to influence others.
- Delivers upon and drives strategic initiatives in the functional area, as well as influencing across the organization.
- Engages frequently with BU executives to provide functional expertise advice that influences business unit strategy.
- Uses long term business area objectives to guide work and to direct the work of others.
- Builds effective team(s) through the development of staff and subordinate leaders, both individually and collectively.
- Industry recognized Project Management certification is preferred to signify knowledge and exposure to the tenets of program/project methodology and implementation.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or higher educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant professional experience.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Manager, Program Management
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JL1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US