Workplace Manager and Health & Safety Manager
Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 31096
Position Title: Manager, Real Estate and Workplace
Informatica is currently looking for a Workplace Manager to be based in Dublin, who can manage our European HQ in Ireland and also be a Health & Safety Manager for our other locations across EMEA.
As a Workplace Manager and Health & Safety Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day facilities operations including the performance of vendors, service providers, BMS (Building Management System) administration, etc.
In addition, as a Workplace Manager and Health & Safety Manager, you will have broader EMEA responsibility for the management and support of Health and Safety. Your primary objective will be to identify, reduce and manage all risks and ensure adherence to health and safety legislation across all EMEA regions.
The Workplace Manager and Health & Safety Manager will develop an office risk management strategy & be able to lead on emergency coverage at EMEA level.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with local leadership to ensure organizational needs are met.
- Facilitate regular management meetings, provide updates on the office and facilities.
- Drive improvements to the office environment in line with local leadership and track results.
- Where necessary, prepare documents to put out tenders for new contractors to ensure competitive pricing.
- Manage purchasing process, including raising & receiving office purchase orders and communicating with vendors.
- Have experience in space planning and utilization to ensure the best use of premises.
- For larger office projects, be able to independently project manage to meet deadlines, supervise relevant parties, track budget and complete according to plan
- 5+ years of experience of comparable work experience, preferably in a fast-paced high-tech environment with proven stability at top tier companies.
- Relevant health and safety experience in an office environment essential – Formal H&S qualification necessary.
- Proven skills in project management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with all levels of staff, contractors or customers.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency and have a drive for results.
- Delivers upon strategic initiatives and communicates adeptly across the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate logical processes, with good analytical skills and judgment, along with initiative.
- Proven skills in event management and hospitality of senior-level meetings/events (experience of running an EBC and associated hospitality and event managing skills).
What Does Success Look Like?
- You partner with internal customers and partners and are dedicated to building effective business relationships that contribute to Informatica’s growth and ensures we provide the best workplace experience for our employees.
- You utilize your Health and Safety knowledge for managing Health and Safety across the EMEA region ensuring compliance with the company’s policies and procedures as well as local legislation.
Nice to Have
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Experience in people management would be beneficial.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Workplace Manager and Health & Safety Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE