Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Job Number: 31102
Position Title: Office Manager
Facilities Coordinator - Austin
The Facilities Coordinator will provide support for the Austin office with a high level of professionalism and organization. The role is dedicated to the importance of integrity, accountability and to building effective business relationships.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a detail-oriented coordinator who offers the highest level of customer service. You approach this role with a positive attitude, enjoy working with people, provide excellent customer support for our world class teams and shape the very best workplace for Informatica. You have a strong work ethic, a sense of curiosity, desire for expanding your knowledge and critical thinking skills that enable you to identify, troubleshoot and address potential issues within the workspace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage facilities related tickets for the site with the highest level of customer service, follow up with customer to ensure expectations were met
- Coordinate and manage maintenance on equipment as requested including copy machines, kitchen appliances, furniture, etc. Follow up with vendor and customer to ensure issues are resolved
- Support site events by coordinating room setup and catering as needed
- Place orders for office supplies, kitchen consumables and supplies, etc.; issue purchase orders and process receipts in procurement system
- Coordinate desk assignments for new hires and terminations; ensure access cards are issued, name tags in place, space management system updated, etc.
- Backup reception duties as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Consistent regular attendance at work
Knowledge and Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly versatile facilities management professional with experience in fast-paced corporate and entrepreneurial environment
- Expert in implementing successful event planning, general administrative processes and internal procedures
- Natural ability to foster instant rapport and credibility with all organizational levels, solve problems and make sound decisions using good judgment, tact and sensitivity
- Strong analytical, organizational and technical proficiency
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Ability to learn new types of software and web-based programs
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent, additional certifications a plus
- 3 – 5 years’ Facilities related experience in a corporate environment
Optional but preferred
- Software: CCure, NLight, Verkada, DocuSign, Sharepoint, ServiceNow
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Facilities Coordinator
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-RP1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US