ANZ Marketing Executive
Multiple Locations: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia • Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Job Number: 31108
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 1
Our Company and Team
Informatica is expanding at a rapid rate within key markets globally. This is an exciting time to be part of and join the organisation as we strengthen our leadership position in Enterprise Cloud Data Management. At Informatica, we believe data is the soul of business transformation. Helping businesses transform it from simply binary information to extraordinary innovation with the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud.
What will your typical day look like?
This role works with and reports to the Regional Field Marketing Manager, ANZ to help drive strong marketing pipeline, through executing marketing campaigns, social media, event management and so much more.
Typical day will include working with the Marketing Manager and Sales team to deliver campaigns and initiatives to build demand and pipeline, and to help build relationships with our prospects and clients. You’ll be in charge of our ANZ Social channels, project managing campaigns, and tracking pipeline. We are looking for highly positive and energetic individuals to drive our marketing strategy and pipeline generation activities by proactively leading on the ground marketing activities.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- A can-do attitude, be clear and confident in your written and verbal communications with all levels and roles within a company including senior decision makers
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and CRM Salesforce (SFDC) applications, experience using Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo) a plus.
- Preferred current knowledge of the IT Software industry and a minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably in B2B software.
- Strong Campaign Management, an eye for detail and a high degree of organisation
- Capacity to work independently
- The role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams, including field sales, presales, professional services, marketing, alliances management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties like channel partners.
State: New South Wales
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) : Melbourne
Community / Marketing Title: ANZ Marketing Executive
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU