APAC ABM & Singapore Direct Field Marketing (Senior Manager)
Job Number: 31109
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 5
Due to current international travel and government restrictions we are currently only considering candidates who hold either Singaporean Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. We enable companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities and invent new things that lead to intelligent market disruptions. Informatica is the trusted leader in enterprise cloud data management solutions for over 7,000 organizations worldwide helping to save lives, improve the environment, enhance business, and make life better for millions. In return, you can expand your potential through career development and opportunities with the worldwide leader in data management
Our world-class marketing team provides the strategic infrastructure that supports all elements of the Informatica business with a keen focus on partnering with our sales team, developing the insights and materials needed to exceed corporate objectives. Whether we’re in corporate communications, marketing communications, marketing operations or out in the field, our collective mission is to provide critical data and insights, increase awareness of the Informatica brand, and dramatically grow our market leadership in the data integration industry.
The Senior Manager of ABM and Field Marketing is a key member of the APJ Regional Marketing leadership team, responsible for developing, executing and optimizing the GTM programs that primarily support the (ABM) APJ and (Field Marketing) Singapore Direct (Singapore and Malaysia) field organization. With a strong focus the company’s largest strategic accounts in APJ, the leader will develop and drive modern, integrated marketing campaigns and their underlying processes to penetrate and grow the company’s largest customers. They will oversee and determine the optimal marketing mix for the development and execution of end-to-end, account-based marketing programs that help land, expand and accelerate business and will work to operationalize a scalable, one-to-one, multi-channel marketing motion that results in increased pipeline and engagement across Informatica’s highest-value accounts.
Your success will be measured on helping to grow the reach and reputation of Informatica and achieving the desired ROI to meet sales pipeline & revenue targets for APJ and Singapore Direct (Singapore and Malaysia) Sales businesses.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have superb communication and analytical skills with IT marketing experience. You excel in a fast-paced environment and exceed goals. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, and come up with new approaches and a renewed energy to tackle any challenge. You will have demonstrated strong project management experience, including the ability to work cross functionally while independently prioritizing and tracking complex, competing schedules, proactively anticipating and completing tasks, and self-initiating programs. You have both ABM and Field Marketing experience as part of your regional marketing experience.
In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external partners
- Use your organizational skills to create a productive workflow that the larger team can understand and follow efficiently
- Define, build, and run a modern ABM program that creates personalized buying experiences for Informatica’s top accounts in APAC. Test and optimize campaign activities to maximize ROI and verticalize the ABM plan when appropriate. Conceptualize, build, and execute ABM programs for named enterprise accounts by working with cross-functional digital, Field Marketing, MDR and SDR teams.
- Build, produce and execute sales-driven, targeted, personalized, and integrated 1:1, 1:Few, and 1:Many ABM campaigns, leading and collaborating with cross functional teams to create and deliver program materials, including but not limited to, campaign messaging, contact acquisition, targeted list builds, personalized assets and collateral, dedicated webinars, field marketing event/activities, outbound communications, paid media, social and more. Leverage account-based data to shape ABM campaign strategies.
- Field Marketing experience is required to oversee the pipe creation and business for Singapore Direct business (Singapore & Malaysia)
- Create and manage annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts and contacts that focus on customer acquisition and accelerate existing opportunity close and expansion.
- Work with Partner Marketing to evaluate, select and execute joint marketing opportunities with GSI, Channel and Ecosystem partners that align to key account plans.
- Make data-driven decisions by measuring campaign performance and KPIs. Develop recommendations to improve / optimize campaign performance and provide reports to key stakeholders.
- Proactively engage with the direct sales teams in a regular ongoing cadence to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of all marketing activities to drive pipeline volume and velocity.
- Monitor progression of inbound MQLs to ensure optimal lead flow and timely follow up with Field Sales and Business Development teams.
- Manage Marketing budget for ABM programs and report ROI on budget spend.
- Leverage Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, Demandbase and other ABM tools and technology to track pipeline growth, ROI and the success of ABM campaign performance.
- Develop the appropriate marketing metrics for these accounts, including visibility into marketing campaign results and effectiveness, including account penetration and engagement, lead generation, opportunity creation, service adoption, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts within the account.
- 8-10 years of ABM/field marketing experience in B2B SaaS.
- An “ABM subject matter expert” that always strives to flawlessly execute integrated marketing activities that achieve desired results to impact sales growth
- Problem-solving, analytical approach (e.g., A/B testing) to planning and executing campaigns that drive performance and ROI.
- Proficiency in audience segmentation, sales play development and orchestration and content mapping to the buyer’s journey.
- Ability to take product marketing messaging and iterate copy to support campaign execution and pipeline growth. Email copywriting and messaging experience
- Deep working knowledge of marketing and reporting tools such as Marketo, Demandbase (Engagio), and Salesforce to track and monitor campaign performance.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, innovative and open to new ideas. You want to test and learn leveraging the latest technologies and methods to optimize and drive results.
- Detail oriented and analytical problem solver who can juggle and manage multiple priorities independently and cross functionally.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and communicate a company’s vision to the market.
- High energy and ability to thrive in a growth environment
- Proven history of partnering with senior sales executives to drive a culture of collaboration and direct communication.
- Experience managing a small team of direct reports is a plus.
- BA/BS degree required in marketing, communications or related field
City: Parkview Square
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: APAC ABM & Singapore Direct Field Marketing (Senior Manager)
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG