Principal QA Engineer
Location: Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
Job Number: 31110
Position Title: Principal QA Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior QA Engineer with experience in functional testing along with automation to join our team in Kazan.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be responsible for designing tests, writing test specifications, verifying fixed issues and test automation for a cloud-based data ingestion product. In the role of a Senior QA Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior QA Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use: (Only for R & D and GCS Jobs)
- Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Windows, Linux
What You’ll Do
- Review product feature specifications.
- Design tests, write test specifications to certify product features.
- Verify fixed issues.
- Automate tests.
- Run manual regression tests.
- Advanced skills in Software Testing, especially Test Design and Test Implementation.
- Relevant professional experience in enterprise software or product companies.
- Experience with test automation using Java, preferably with Selenium.
- Ability to clearly express yourself in English.
Nice to Have
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, Teradata, Netezza, Snowflake, Redshift, MongoDB or any others.
- Experience with one or more of the following online storages: Amazon S3, Microsoft ADLS, Google Cloud Storage.
- Experience with Unix-like operating systems (Linux), shell scripting, Docker.
City: Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal QA Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MH2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, RU