AEM Web Developer (2-4 Yrs Exp Only)
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31111
Position Title: Software Engineer IT Applications
IT Applications department manages the mission-critical Enterprise applications for Informatica spanning Enterprise functions including Sales and Marketing, eCommerce, CRM, Finance, and HR applications. The technology platforms hosting the applications include Salesforce, AEM, Lithium, Jive, Azure, AWS, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, MDM, and many more. We are a dynamic team spread across geographies serving internal and external customers.
You will be part of a highly talented, tightly knit, and enthusiastic team and will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting multiple web applications. The role and responsibilities entail:
- Design, develop and support customization and enhancements for multiple web applications on different platforms
- Work with project managers and customers to design, scope work, and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines
- Interact with business analyst to clarify requirements, manage project delivery, and obtain feedback on deliverable
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in AEM versions 6.5 and higher with extensive knowledge of underlying concepts, frameworks, and APIs
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing Java-based web or Enterprise applications. Strong understanding of software architecture, Design patterns, and common frameworks like Struts, Spring and Hibernate with exposure to a testing framework like Mockito or Junit
- Develop templates and components in the Adobe CQ/AEM platform using RESTful web principles
- Strong experience in converting wireframes into HTML and UI development with a strong command of CSS with a focus on responsive design and proficiency in Bootstrap and other UI frameworks and JS testing frameworks like Jasmine or Mocha
- Create, implement, manage and own AEM workflows
- Manage the Java Content Repository (JCR), Sling web framework, and Apache Felix OSGi configuration
- Optimize CQ5/AEM performance through the use of the AEM dispatcher and content delivery networks
- Familiarity with deployment on Tomcat, Apache servers
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and know basics of data modeling
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands and familiarity working with applications running on Linux
- Good organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. Ability to work and communicate effectively with peers and management, including interacting with a globally dispersed team
- Experience in the full SDLC product lifecycle methodologies, preferably Agile methodology like Scrum
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly grasp customer requirements and then translate them into technical designs based on best practice principles
- Good problem solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Four-year degree in a technical discipline such as computer science, information technology, or systems engineering
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components (Example: Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher)
- Demonstrated understanding of web content and content delivery systems
- Strong knowledge and experience in integration with components of Adobe Marketing Cloud (including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Audience Manager)
- Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: AEM Web Developer (2-4 Yrs Exp Only)
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN