Territory Account Manager
Multiple Locations: Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium • Belgium
Job Number: 31130
Position Title: Advisory Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Territory Account Manager with experience selling Enterprise business software to join our team in Belgium.
The Territory Account Manager will be responsible for selling our strategic enterprise software Data solutions and driving incremental subscription & cloud revenue. In the role of Territory Account Manager, you will maintain, develop and cultivate strong relationships within assigned accounts and maximize Informatica’s footprint within them.This is a highly business-driven role that requires knowledge of complex organizational challenges and being able to translate these into Data Solutions that drive agreed business outcomes.
Working as the Territory Account Manager you must have strong communication, collaboration, and sales skills. Your character is based on tenacity, grid, perseverance and a strong will to drive our customers’ success.
What You’ll Do
- You are responsible for the strategy & execution plan of each assigned account.
- Developing and executing a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your accounts, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements and agreed outcomes.
- Sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision-makers up to and including the CXO level.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting in SFDC, qualifying against our MEDDICC methodology, regular quarterly revenue delivery and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Developing your own pipeline for the shorter and longer-term requires taking ownership to spot, create and shape new opportunities yourself and to maximize this you work with our Strategic Partners and Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- 5+ years of experience in a Field Sales role.
- 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise Software solutions.
- Relevant Bachelors or Master’s degree.
- Industry knowledge of Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications and/or Manufacturing is a strong advantage.
- Track record of hitting and over-achieving sales targets.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- In-depth understanding of the power of Data and its impact on data-driven decisions.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Territory Account Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Antwerpen, BE