Lead UI Engineer/Lead Front End Engineer
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Number: 31135
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Senior/Lead UI Developer (React) - MDM (Master Data Management)
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior/Lead UI Developer with a proven track record in creating React applications to join our team in Toronto.
As a senior member of a high-performing cross-functional feature team, you design, prototype, code, and test the Informatica Cloud MDM multi-tenant SaaS product features.
In the role of the Senior/Lead UI Developer, you must be able to learn, work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment. Working as the Senior/Lead UI Developer you must have strong technical, communication and collaboration skills, especially React and Java.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, Codecept
- Grunt, Gulp, Bower
- XHR2, WebSocket’s
- JSON, XML, REST APIs
- MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Amazon Web Services
- Amazon EKS
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement Web UI applications and components according to the UX specifications
- Collaborate with other team members: provide code reviews and productive feedback
- Refactor and enhance existing Web UI applications based on feedback and changing requirements
- As a member of a cross-functional Scrum team, you will participate in all Scrum activities: daily stand-ups, planning, reviews, retrospectives, backlog refinement sessions
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, equivalent technical degree or experience
- Minimum 6+ years of Software Development experience is required
- Expert level knowledge and experience in Web UI, DOM manipulating frameworks, client-side MVC frameworks
- Experience with UI Layout frameworks, client side unit testing and end-to-end testing frameworks
- Experience with UI Debugging, Profiling, UI build, Packaging and Optimization tools
What Does Success Look Like?
- Using your excellent Web UI development skills, you will build reliable, performant, easy-to-use, and commercially successful industry leading Informatica product
Nice to Have
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Java/Spring experience
- CSS3 Animations; Transitions and Transformations
- AngularUI and AngularUI Bootstrap experience
- Visualization libraries, such as D3 or High charts
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead UI Engineer/Lead Front End Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA