Corporate Development Associate
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 31140
Position Title: Principal Strategy & Planning Analyst
Corporate Development Associate
We are looking for Corporate Development Associate/Senior Associate to join Informatica’s Corporate Development team and be responsible for driving inorganic growth at Informatica through M&A, investments and inbound OEM licensing. The team collaborates closely with senior Informatica executives and leaders across all functional areas as well as investors and advisors.
As a Corporate Development Associate/Senior Associate, you will be involved in the full transaction lifecycle from strategy formulation and target identification through execution and integration. This requires you to maintain deep knowledge of Informatica’s markets and relevant companies within those markets, identify opportunities for inorganic growth and provide recommendations to Informatica leaders. You will also help quarterback the transaction process, including managing due diligence, building financial models, and assisting integration efforts with cross-functional teams. You will have significant visibility within Informatica and have opportunities for increased responsibility as our team grows.
Given the multi-dimensional nature of the role and access to Informatica executive leadership, we are seeking someone who has a combination of strong quantitative skills, project management skills, communication skills and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Research adjacent markets, monitor competitors and identify key trends impacting Informatica
- Partner with Informatica leaders on strategy development and build/buy/partner decisions
- Identify and evaluate potential Merger & Acquisition/investment/inbound OEM opportunities
- Own the financial modeling for deals, including accretion/dilution, DCF, ROI, comparable analysis, and other market models
- Support deal execution by working with corporate finance, legal, HR, and communications leads
- Prepare presentations for Informatica leaders that balance detailed analysis with crisp conclusions
- Support existing portfolio of acquisitions, investment, and OEM activity
- Exceptional financial modeling skills
- Leadership capabilities and ability to operate successfully in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to juggle, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated to take ownership of projects and solve problems creatively
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively across all levels
- Sound judgement used to navigate complex scenarios
- Knowledge of subscription business models and enterprise software industry, and personal interest in data-oriented technologies
Education & Experience
- 2+ yrs of experience as an analyst at a top-tier investment bank, PE/VC firm, or corporate finance role with deal experience, ideally in the technology industry with a focus on enterprise software markets
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Computer Science, or Engineering
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Corporate Development Associate
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-RP1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US