Senior Software Engineer
Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Job Number: 31144
Position Title: Principal Software Engineer (Ops Team)
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in cloud-native/UI technologies and engineering to join our team in Stuttgart.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be engaging in software development in an agile engineering team developing MDM Product 360 releases. In the role of Senior Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as Senior Software Engineer you must have strong technical, engineering, communication, and collaboration skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Java is like a mother tongue for you
- You are having great knowledge in React
- You are solution oriented having analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- You are familiar with microservices, concept of NoSQL DB and design patterns
- You are having good knowledge in Cloud Technologies
- You have experience using state of the art dev tools (Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, etc.)
What You’ll Do
- Be strong and reliable team member in an agile development approach and deliver software in our MDM Solutions stack
- Engage you in a leading, international company and collaborate with your team, architects, and product management
- Work with the best team and great customers like Tesla, Coca-Cola, Nordstrom, Nike and more
- Utilize your strengths to be effective in an agile development group and ability to deliver high quality software
- Building cloud-based business applications on a brand-new cloud platform
- Finished software engineering study or comparable field
- You have proven advanced engineering skills and multiple years’ experience in software industry and cloud engineering
- You are very experienced in UI frameworks can perfectly work with REACT
- Clean Code is not only a buzzword for you
- You are familiar with current standards and frameworks
- You also enjoy brainstorming on design and love problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Fluent in German and good skills in English
What Does Success Look Like?
- Successful in 360° R&D (design, implementation, test of software)
- Be an effective communicator in your team and an efficient contributor to team progress
- In an agile team, you also are strong part of the engineering process, your coding skills and guidance for junior team members are required
- Build and ship with your team business applications on the Informatica MDM Solutions stack
- Being a strong counterpart to Product Owner and Architecture so you are contributing to business features right up from the beginning
- Bringing in your design decisions and work with the team on complex development tasks
- You are also keen to challenge yourself and stay on the ball regarding modern technologies
Nice to Have
- Know How in Multi Domain MDM
- Know How in Product Information Management
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE