Senior Voice & Network Engineer
Job Number: 31148
Position Title: Senior Network Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Voice & Network Engineer with experience in Voice infrastructure to join our team in Krakow.
As a Senior Voice & Network Engineer, you will be responsible for Maintain and enhance the existing Voice infrastructure. In the role of Senior Voice & Network Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Voice & Network Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use
- Audiocodecs, Cisco Voice Infrastructure
- MS Teams, Zoom
- AWS, GCP, Azure
What You’ll Do
- Experience with designing, architecting, implementing, upgrading, and configuring Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) clusters, Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco IM & Presence (CIMP), Expressways
- Experienced CCNA / CCNP VOICE certified engineer having relevant experience in VOIP Extensive knowledge of Cisco voice products and VOIP networking
- Expertise and hands-on technical experience with IP Communications signaling and media protocols, including Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), H.323, XML, HTTP, RESTful APIs, and Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)
- Experience with Cisco and Zoom Video conferencing endpoints
- Experience with Cisco Unified Border Elements (CUBE), SIP trunking and TDM technologies
- Experience with AudioCodes Session Border Controllers
- Experience with Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Experience with Zoom Video Conferencing
- Solid understanding of Data Center Virtualization technologies (UCS, VMware)
- Experience with UCaaS platforms along with multi-vendor integrations
- Solid understanding of Network Routing, Switching and QoS
- Global SIP Rollout implementation experience.
- Escalation point of Contact for L1-L2 team members and available on call when needed.
- Experience in CDR Server and fully aware of regional compliance requirements.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in Voice & Network (Primary Domain)
- Communication, both written and verbal in English
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to Have
- Network knowledge
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Voice & Network Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MH2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kraków, PL