Lead Technical Support Engineer
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 31151
Position Title: Lead Technical Support Engineer
*****Please work on JD****
As a part of the MDM Technical Support, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the MDM support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that MDM is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty.
- Work closely with the rest of the MDM support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that MDM is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
- Track and monitor the customer implementations more closely to ensure that customer gets the best usage of the product in the shortest possible time.
- Mentor the junior engineers on the team to ensure that the customers are receiving the quality support that they deserve
- Conduct brown-bag sessions and customer webinars to share the learnings from different customer implementations where you are involved. Also author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
- Manage customer support technical issues on a daily basis, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible.
- Provide technical support to partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web.
- Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Technical Support Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US