Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31154
Position Title: Principal DevOps Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Principal DevOps Engineer, with experience in managing and securing Kubernetes environments in public clouds, to join our team in Bangalore, India.
As a Principal DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for securing our container environment, which is hosted in managed Kubernetes across various public cloud providers. In this role, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as a Principal DevOps Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Technology You’ll Use
- Managed Kubernetes services (e.g. EKS, AKS, GKE)
- Vulnerability management tools
- CICD tools
- Public clouds (E.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Identity and Access Management tools
What You’ll Do
- Design, Deploy and Secure CICD infrastructure
- Securing K8s infrastructure
- Working with AWS/Azure/GCP security tools (e.g. IAM, Guardduty, SecurtyHub).
- Creating dashboards and alerts to monitor anomalies and suspicious events
- Working with development teams to engineer secure solutions
- Building RESTful APIs and Services to enable self-service of security systems
- 8+ years of experience working with AWS/Azure/GCP.
- 2-3 years programming experience in Python/Java/Go/C or equivalent.
- Experience with OOP or Functional programming desirable.
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP API calls using CLI/SDK (Java/Python).
- Strong knowledge of K8s, K8s deployments, configuration, networking, and security.
- Knowledge of K8s Controllers & Operators desirable.
- Knowledge of containerization best practices and ways of working.
- Curiosity and ability to solve complex problems
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN