Senior Marketing Manager (Account based marketing)
Location: Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 31159
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 4
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Account Based Marketing Manager, EMEA and LATAM, with experience from ABM and Field Marketing in a SaaS or Cloud business, driving growth in strategic accounts through end-to-end demand generation programs, to join our team in Dublin.
As a Senior Account Based Marketing Manager, EMEA and LATAM, your focus will be to generate demand within our strategic accounts through scalable, repeatable practices and multi-channel campaigns. Developing our data-driven ABM approach and planning, managing, and executing account marketing at scale will be a key responsibility. In the role of Account Based Marketing Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment and your objectives will include pipeline creation as well as pipeline progression / acceleration to drive conversion into closed business. As the ABM Manager, you will work closely with multiple teams and stakeholders, such as regional marketing and sales, digital, and growth marketing, and you must have strong communication and collaboration skills.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the end-to-end planning and execution of pan-EMEA marketing campaigns, notably One-to-Few and One-to-Many ABM, to meet defined targets
- Work cross-functionally to build and run multichannel, integrated campaigns
- Drive repeatable, scalable high performing tactics, leading to increasing numbers of engaged leads, opportunities, and pipeline
- Report on, analyze, evaluate, and optimize programs as necessary to improve effectiveness and efficiency; create ongoing cadences, check-ins, and reviews with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate and coordinate with multiple marketing and sales stakeholders at global, EMEA, and regional levels
- Continue building ABM strategy and innovate on account-based practices within Informatica
- Work with the relevant global teams to evolve account-based technology, reporting, and measurement strategies
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, hitting deadlines and effectively communicating results
- 8+ years’ experience in Field and ABM Marketing roles in a SaaS or Cloud business, driving growth in strategic accounts
- Proven track record of running successful multi-channel ABM campaigns: defining campaign strategy and execution plans, encompassing multiple ABM tools, campaign tactics and technologies, using innovative, targeted account-based strategies to drive impact
- Results-oriented with a data-driven mentality. Mastery of using data to understand audience and improve results.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, innovative, and open to new ideas
- Collaborative with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven history of partnering with senior sales executives to foster a culture of collaboration and direct communication
- Experience in partnering and managing external suppliers (e.g. media agencies, creative agencies) to optimize spend and delivery
What Does Success Look Like?
Success in this position requires a dynamic, resourceful, and collaborative marketer, data-driven with a growth mindset. Key objectives will be pipeline creation as well as pipeline progression / acceleration to drive conversion into closed business; with secondary objectives such as awareness, acquisition of net new names, relationship building, and nurture. To be successful, you enjoy working towards pipeline targets - and ultimately business goals such as net new business and recurring revenue. You can simultaneously manage multiple programs across many channels.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Marketing Manager (Account based marketing)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB