Salesforce Lightning Developer (2-4 Yrs)
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31191
Position Title: Software Engineer IT Applications
IT Applications department manages the mission critical Enterprise applications for Informatica spanning Enterprise functions including Sales and Marketing, eCommerce, CRM, Finance and HR applications. The technology platforms hosting the applications include Salesforce, AEM, Azure, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, MDM and many more. We are a dynamic team spread across geographies serving internal and external customers.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will get an opportunity to work on enterprise class, modern application ecosystem to apply your knowledge and explore new technical domains. In this role, you will be responsible to design and develop world-class enterprise customer support and success application.
The role and responsibilities entail:
• Engage with Business Analysts and Business representative to understand need and articulate possible solutions
• Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and requirements
• Deliver high quality deliverables that are based on complete coverage in unit testing as well as functionally ensure that the acceptance criteria for requirements are met.
• Produce the mandatory development deliverables with high quality (Impact Analysis, HLD and detailed design, status reports, project plans)
• Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
• Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
• Must have Experience in working with Salesforce Services and Community Clouds
• Good knowledge & hands-on experience in programming to develop APEX Class, Triggers, Test classes, Batch apex, Scheduled jobs, Queueable apex APIs
• Experience in building custom pages using lightning components
• Strong understanding of Salesforce object model and relationship among objects to clearly delineate the need of SOQL, SOSL
• Strong conceptual knowledge on object-oriented design concepts.
• Experience with webservice development using SOAP and REST API
• Ability to document & execute unit test cases
• Experience with executing deployments for large enterprise clients using Salesforce changeset or ANT is a plus
• Excellent customer focus
• Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with peers and management, including interacting with a global team
• Strong programming fundamentals
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Quick grasp of requirements and the ability to translate them into technical designs
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must enjoy working with leading edge technology and being an intrinsic part of a fantastic team
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Salesforce Lightning Developer (2-4 Yrs)
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN