Customer Reliability Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31192
Position Title: Technical Support Engineer
Customer Reliability Engineer
Informatica® is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile, and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. The customer support team plays a vital role in enabling customers to overcome the most complex data challenges and transform big ideas into new realities. Our technical support team being Globally Rated outstanding by TSIA prides itself in customer-centric culture and our close partnership towards accelerating our product adoption and successful implementations. Join us to be a part of a team that is passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers.
As our Customer Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for providing world-class technical support to Informatica Cloud customers, partners, and internal teams located globally. Thriving in a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will engage at the forefront of cloud and digital transformation initiatives. Being as part of our support team you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration skills and a laser focus on customer success. You will work with world-class engineers to deliver customer-centric technical support with close collaboration between R&D and Solution architects.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Diagnose and resolve technical inquiries related to Informatica’s hosted software products.
- Manage customer communications at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Collaborate between Product Ops, Cloud Trust, and various other internal teams
- Utilize information tools, training, and experience to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help customers and other technical specialists increase their efficiency with our products
- Acquire specialized knowledge in specific Informatica Products
- Liaise with Engineering and QA teams on technical discussions as required to ensure tracking and resolution of Change Requests
- Participate in on-call rotations and shift staffing
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 3+ years of industry experience
- Strong experience in Database administration either Oracle or SQLServer is a must
- Excellent grasp of Linux OS architecture is preferred
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Cloud hosting infrastructure – AWS, Azure, etc
- Ability to work effectively and manage multiple customer issues simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team player who shares ideas and resources
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Reliability Engineer
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN