Multiple Locations: Texas, United States • Kansas City, Missouri, United States • Mississippi, United States • Oklahoma, United States • Alabama, United States • Arkansas, United States • Illinois, United States • Utah, United States
Job Number: 31203
Position Title: Consultant PS
Consultant, Professional Services
Develops and delivers detailed technology solutions through consulting project activities, typically onsite at the customer's location. Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drives simple deployments of Informatica technology and solutions
- Works closely with the broader Informatica teams, customers, and channels to deliver the right solution and helps drive innovation of product capabilities.
- Drives customer success and maximizes the value of Informatica technology by leveraging shared best practices
- Delivers projects using the Informatica Velocity methodology
- Develops additional assets for re-use by the broader ecosystem as part of the Velocity methodology
- Travel to customer sites typically exceeds 50%, but may exceed 75% for extended periods, as applicable to the customer engagement
Knowledge & Skills
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Influences within team and builds relationships outside of immediate area to accomplish objectives
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions for data management projects
- Hands on experience with at least one Informatica product line
- Proven experience with mainstream relational database management systems.
- Proven experience working with mainstream operating systems.
- Proficient in the use of SQL.
- Understanding of BigData environments and infrastructure
- Understanding of Hybrid Cloud environments and infrastructure
- Demonstrates effective communication to technical and business audiences, interpersonally or in presentations.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US