Location: Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 31262
Position Title: Consulting Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for an Account Director to join the Strategic Accounts team in Maidenhead, UK. This would be working with a selection of our largest and most complex accounts, selling complex Enterprise software solutions to maximise revenue.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for selling Informatica enterprise Data Management solutions to our largest and most strategic accounts in the UK. In the role of Account Director, you will combine a strong commercial acumen with excellent customer-relationship skills plus an ability to navigate complex procurement processes. Working as the Account Director you will have a strong existing network of contacts in significant sectors and accounts within the UK.
What You’ll Do
- Sell a broad range of Gartner leading Cloud Data Management solutions.
- Articulate our "Cloud-first, Cloud-native strategy" and align it to customers' needs.
- Identify, manage and sell to high-level, senior stakeholders.
- Leverage your extensive Public sector network to uncover opportunities in new and existing customers.
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Sales role.
- Track record to selling into Central Government departments.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain C-level relationships where you are recognized as a trusted advisor.
- Experience developing large, complex deals in high-profile accounts.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Account Director
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB