Major Account Manager
Location: Malmö, Skåne County, Sweden
Job Number: 31264
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Informatica Nordics are currently looking for an Account Manager to join the team. You will have experience selling Enterprise software to large accounts in southern Sweden and Denmark, and be based out of the Malmö region, Sweden.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling Informatica's Enterprise Cloud Data Management solutions to large accounts in southern Sweden and Denmark. In the role of Account Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Account Manager you must have strong selling, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
You will lead the major account planning process for each account and drive business development and go-to-market activities within each account to achieve annual revenue targets. You will take full responsibility for coordinating the virtual account teams, revenue delivery and accurate forecasting. In addition, you will;
- Meet and exceed sales revenue targets for each account
- Develop and execute a business plan for each account
- Match the business requirements of the account to the benefits of Informatica’s solutions.
- Understand organizational structures and decision-making processes
- Present the value proposition to your accounts, also together with strategic partners.
- Develop a strategy for displacing competition where they are active in an account
- Work with the marketing organization to develop plans for each account, publicize success stories and enhance the Informatica brand
- Demonstrable track record of software sales to large enterprise accounts
- Minimum 10 years of experience in enterprise software sales
- Determination and a “never give up” attitude
- Proven account management experience and a record of building strong business relationships within large accounts.
- Experience from structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, order fulfillment etc.
- Commercially astute, with the ability to promote the business benefits of Informatica (rather than features and functions)
- Experience in project management in large accounts
- Target driven, possessing the passion and commitment to exceeding sales targets, and a proven track record of having done so
- Clear vision on Sales and knows how to bring this across to the client
- Very strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels within accounts
- Ability to challenge both internally and externally
- Articulate verbally and in writing; a good communicator and presenter.
- Fluent Swedish, Danish and English, both oral and written
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Major Account Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Malmö, SE