Territory Account Manager
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Job Number: 31267
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Territory Account Manager with experience in selling software on major accounts to join our team in Paris, France.
As a Territory Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling Enterprise Data Management solutions into Strategic or Enterprise accounts. In the role of Territory Account Manager, you will have excellent business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations. Working as the Territory Account Manager you must have: strong technical skills to understand Informatica’s solutions; excellent collaboration skills to enlist the support of others; and a strong ability to create and execute account plans.
What You’ll Do
· Be an Informatica ambassador within 25 accounts, maximizing our brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, evangelizing our solution, and publicizing success stories.
· Achieve or overachieve your annual quota, delivering quarterly on a regular basis.
· Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development areas being an active participant creating opportunities for pipeline generation, developing an effective plan for the accounts encompassing events, seminars, roadmap sessions, etc.
· Monitor and report on the level of business with accounts and recommend actions that will enhance the business.
· Track record selling into strategic accounts in sectors like Transportation or Automotive.
· Experience developing installed base accounts and “hunting” for new business and logos in whitespace.
· Exceptional skill in enterprise software sales within an enterprise environment and direct IT solution sales to Fortune 500 companies.
· Experience selling Data Management solutions i.e. Master Data Management, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Governance, in Cloud environment etc. would be considered advantageous.
· Experience with structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle, from identification and qualification of opportunities to business development and order fulfillment.
· Proven account management abilities and demonstrable track record of account management, account planning, and accurate sales delivery.
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Territory Account Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MC1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR