Senior Corporate Counsel
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Job Number: 31279
Position Title: Principal Legal Counsel
Senior Corporate Counsel
Our Ideal Candidate
You will have experience with securities filings, M&A transactions and corporate governance legal functions. You will have spent time at a law firm and perhaps also in-house at a public company. You will have experience as the lead legal advisor on SEC filings and M&A transactions. You are a consummate communicator and solution-oriented lawyer, who can think proactively and strategically, while not compromising on critical risk standards. You require little supervision, but you proactively engage with senior executives and stakeholders from Finance, Corporate Development, HR, IT and other functions to coordinate and generate consensus. You can accurately and realistically assess and mitigate risk with judgment and business acumen.
- Lead or co-lead for all periodic reporting, disclosure controls and procedures, and SOX certifications
- Advise on disclosure requirements for periodic filings and 8-Ks
- Securities compliance matters, including Section 16 reporting, insider trading, 10b5-1 plans, pre-clearance and Reg FD
- Lead internal counsel working with Corporate Development on all M&A activity from NDA to post-closing earn outs and escrow
- Provide legal support for corporate financing transactions, including public issuance of debt
- Provide support for equity plan and ESPP, domestic and international
- Provide guidance to paralegal supporting and maintaining U.S. and global subsidiaries
- Review analyst materials, press releases and other investor relations and marketing materials
- Working and coordinating with leaders in Legal, Finance, HR and other business units in the U.S. and globally to share information, build consensus, and ensure a consistent global approach
- Juris Doctorate from a leading accredited law school.
- Minimum of 5 years of law firm and perhaps in-house experience managing SEC reporting, M&A transactions and general corporate securities matters.
- Significant experience working with corporate development team as lead lawyer on M&A transactions.
- Significant experience with SEC disclosure requirements and filings.
- Providing legal advice and resolving corporate governance issues.
- Experience with a network of U.S. and international subsidiaries.
- Ability to handle a great deal of responsibility without substantial supervision.
- Ability to project manage long-range deliverables across internal functions and with outside counsel.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Some international experience an advantage.
- A sense of humor and commitment to excellence.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Corporate Counsel
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US