Director, Partner Product Marketing, Microsoft Azure
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 31300
Position Title: Director, Product Marketing
As a Director, Product & Partner Marketing, Microsoft Partnership, you will be responsible for the development of the joint marketing strategy, messaging, and creation of joint content for our strategic partner ecosystem, Microsoft. You will develop impactful joint partner campaigns that align with global market objectives, company positioning, and strategies to inspire adoption and grow pipeline for Informatica’s Intelligent Data Management Cloud. You will be responsible for communicating how companies can succeed with Informatica’s solutions and the partner ecosystem to achieve their data-driven business goals, oversee market research, monitor competitive activity, and identify customer needs. You will work across marketing, product management, alliances, and sales to launch and drive demand for new joint solutions or enhance existing products and solutions. Working as the Director, Product Marketing, Microsoft Partnership you must have strong communication, collaboration, people, project, and marketing management skills.
- Design a marketing mix necessary to build and support a global Go-To-Market marketing strategy for joint Informatica + Microsoft solution offerings.
- Work closely with customers and the customer advocacy team to develop compelling assets that tell the story of their success with Informatica and Microsoft.
- Collaborate with sales enablement team in the creation of content.
- Build compelling and innovative solution, thought leadership and sales content (e.g. case studies, white papers, data sheets, blog posts, customer presentations, FAQs, etc.) to accelerate customer and industry awareness, and adoption.
- Nurture strong relationships with ISV partner marketing leads and enable them on Informatica’s value prop and key messages.
- Develop joint positioning and messaging that effectively differentiates Informatica products from the competition.
- Partner with competitive intelligence team to track and monitor the competitive.
- Collaborate with product management, solution architects, and engineering teams to translate the technical vision of joint solutions.
- Drive the creation of compelling and innovative solution, thought leadership and sales content (e.g. presentations, case studies, white papers, data sheets, eBooks, blog posts, customer presentations, FAQs, etc.) to accelerate customer and industry awareness, and adoption of the joint Informatica and Microsoft solution.
- Work with program, product, field, and digital marketing teams to develop and support global campaign strategies and events that rapidly create awareness and fuel pipeline.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to effectively articulate the value of joint solutions and products to prospects and sales.
- Develop and drive launch plans for new solutions
Knowledge & Skills (Key Essentials)
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of cloud platform space who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
- Excels at cross team collaboration
- Experience with content development (presentations, eBooks, web content, sales enablement, etc.)
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and driven to make an impact
- Ability to build strong relationships with both Informatica and Microsoft stakeholders
- Ability to craft marketing-based solutions that address business concerns, create differentiated value propositions for solutions which includes messaging and content to support sales, marketing, and thought leadership.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Growing proficiency in creating data-driven Go-To-Market plans and adjust based on data analysis, market feedback, and corporate strategy evolution.
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred, MBA a plus.
- 10+ years of experience with relevant product/solution marketing in enterprise software.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Partner Product Marketing, Microsoft Azure
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US