MDM Senior Consultant
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31314
Position Title: Migration Factory Senior Specialist
We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
As a Senior Consultant, you will provide product expertise and data management knowledge, successfully delivering the most architecturally efficient and cost-effective solution for our customer’s data management projects. You will work closely with the various integrated internal Informatica teams, other Informatica consultants, customer/partner resources, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customer’s success and satisfaction with our products and services contributing to their long-term loyalty. This position requires a skilled consultant with knowledge and experience on MDM and IDQ administration, upgrade and migration related activities, MDM Architecture, RDBMS and Java. Working with or within a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Our Ideal Candidate
You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy, taking a primary point of contact role and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with a team of Clients, Informatica stakeholders and/or Business Partner consultants. Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
- Support both hosted and on-premises MDM, IDQ, C360 environments across various domains
- Review MDM architecture and document upgrade, migration related technical requirements and complexity.
- Debug and resolve Solution architecture related issues
- Demonstrates a strong focus on technical execution and works well in a team structure
You are responsible for the administration, upgrade, and migration for the Informatica suite of products. You are also responsible for mentoring other Informatica consultants, team members in the effective use and deployment of Informatica MDM, IDQ, and ActiveVOS along with IICS (CDI/CAI)
- Document and review upgrade (including EBF, HF) and migration related requirements, technical specifications, and customer expectations
- Participate in building architecture and design for solutions upgrades and migrations, and migrate and test newly deployed Solutions (execute test plans, debug and resolve issue)
- Follow defined playbooks and documented/automated processes
- Make minor enhancements to existing solutions and/or deploy new functionality with prior experience in customization of MDM solution (User Exits), MDM Real-Time APIs (SIF & BES) and general Java customizations
- Provide strong experience with “Cloud Concepts” with AWS and Azure
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the team
- Provide regular reports to communicate status and activities performed both internally and externally to customers
- Apply Informatica’ s Velocity Methodology and Best Practices during engagements with ability to coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
5+ years of working experience in either or combination of Informatica MDM or Informatica Data Quality/Power Center product implementations, administration, and upgrades/migrations
- Experience in driving MDM workshop, MDM demo, and Estimation
- Has extensive experience in MDM upgrade, cross platform migrations, migration gap analysis and planning
- Proficient/hands-on experience in MDM and/or DQ/PC configuration and install, HF/EBF upgrades
- Experience in Informatica MDM architecture, Integration with upstream and downstream (batch and real time)
- Experience or understanding in Informatica MDM Web Services and BES
- Experience in configuring and administrating of Informatica MDM
- Experience in application servers (JBOSS and/or WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Experience in working on cloud environments as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience in Java, J2EE environment
- Expert-level database skills in Oracle
- Understanding of data modeling, physical schema properties, triggers, and stored procedures
- Must be able to solve problem outside your areas of expertise
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn/explore new technologies as and when required.
- Strong Analytical Skills
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: MDM Senior Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN