Lead Partner Marketing Manager - North America Ecosystems
Job Number: 31408
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 3
Informatica is currently looking for a Lead Partner Marketing Manager, North America Ecosystems with experience in leading, defining, building, and running a modern and integrated partner marketing program that focuses on marketing with partners, to partners and through partners to join our team in North America.
As a critical member of the Informatica North America (NA) Regional Marketing Team, the Lead Partner Marketing Manager, North America Ecosystems, will be integral to the successful performance of Informatica marketing objectives and execution. The primary charter of the team is to increase profitable market share across all product categories by optimizing marketing activities and development of measurable strategic marketing initiatives. This strategic “hands-on” roll is the main point of contact and is responsible for driving and delivering the joint program plans internally across the Informatica Marketing, Partner Sales, and Products teams and building deep relationships with our cloud technology Ecosystem partners to execute those programs with them and with the Informatica NA sales organization. Key NA Ecosystem partners include AWS, Microsoft, and Snowflake. Responsible for joint program execution with partners and the NA sales teams that support joint GTM plan and strategy for each partner. The Lead Partner Marketing Manager, North America Ecosystems reports to the Vice President, North America Regional Marketing, works cross-functionally internally across all facets of the Marketing organization, and serves as the key liaison between the NA Regional Marketing and Ecosystem Partner teams in North America. They also are the known “go-to” Marketing resource for all Ecosystem regional marketing program management and execution within the NA Ecosystem partner community.
As the member of Informatica’s North America Partner Marketing team, you will be responsible for the flawlessly developing and delivering all regional, integrated Ecosystem partner GTM campaigns and activities that achieve desired results and impact North America sales growth. In the role of Lead Partner Marketing Manager, North America Ecosystems, you’re data-driven and able to work, adapt and excel in a fluid, fast-paced environment and should have strong strategic, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
• Manage the GTM strategy across North America for key Ecosystem partners and execute joint integrated campaigns to build partner-sourced and partner-influenced pipeline to meet sales objectives. Key strategic partners include but are not limited to Microsoft, Accenture, Snowflake, Google, Databricks and Tableau.
• Work the Director of Partner Marketing in North America to manage joint marketing activities to build awareness and sales pipeline with emerging Ecosystem partners for the Cloud business.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with North America Regional Marketing and Corporate Marketing teams to develop and execute joint in-person, digital and hybrid customer events, integrated ABM campaigns, partner sales meetings, joint collateral, partner-focused digital campaigns and social media programs, PR activities, and other joint GTM programs and initiatives with key Informatica partners.
• Manage event participation and marketing surround strategy execution for partner-led in-person and digitally hosted events. Ensure Informatica’s presence supports and is integrated into the greater GTM partner marketing plans to achieve desired results and program ROI.
• Oversee successful implementation of NA partner sponsorships and presence at Global Informatica events such as Informatica World and Sales Kickoff.
• Work with Sales Enablement, Product Management and Partner Sales teams to manage partner enablement activities for new and existing partners and deliver relevant partner communications to ensure all internal and external teams are informed on all joint Ecosystem Partner-related Marketing plans and activities across North America.
• Manage the Regional Marketing programs budget dedicated to Ecosystem partners and incremental partner sponsorship and MDF funds for joint Ecosystem program activities.
• Provide timely and accurate reporting program ROI for marketing sourced pipeline influenced by Ecosystem partner marketing.
• Support new partner marketing opportunities that are aligned with Informatica’s core competencies and ensure a high propensity for success.
• 3-5 years of Partner and/or Field Marketing experience managing and executing a mix of direct marketing activities that build the brand, create demand and accelerate pipeline (i.e. face-to-face events, digital campaigns, account-based marketing, business development, etc.); enterprise software experience a plus.
• Savvy and proven success delivering integrated marketing campaigns and programs that deliver a strong ROI – on time, within budget.
• Comfortable providing a strong point of view on all Partner Marketing engagements through a solid understanding of the sales and marketing Ecosystems, leveraging marketing best practices and individual marketing acumen.
• A data-driven marketer with deep working knowledge of marketing and reporting tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau and other leading automation marketing software, SaaS or technologies to effectively run and measure ROI on all regional campaigns and programs.
• Enthusiastic, proactive, innovative and open to new ideas.
• A detail oriented and highly organized problem solver, who can juggle and manage multiple tasks and projects independently and cross-functionally.
• Demonstrated capabilities working across multiple concurrent workstreams. Excels in a diverse, dynamic, collaborative, and agile matrixed team environment.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and communicate a company’s vision to the market (customers and partners).
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills working with 3rd party vendors; ability to balance competing priorities and diverse points of view.
• Proven ability and aptitude to think through problems creatively and test multiple, innovative solutions.
• Passionate about achieving high growth through partners – showing innovation, creativity, persistence, commitment, optimism and accountability in every project you own.
• BA/BS degree required in marketing, communications or related field preferred
• Approximately 25% travel required
What Does Success Look Like?
Work with the North America Regional Marketing Team, Product Marketing Team and Alliances Team to implement and evolve regional joint partner programs at scale using a modern enterprise marketing playbook, including Digital Marketing, Event & Experience Marketing, Direct (Database) Marketing and Analysis to grow the reach and reputation of Informatica and achieve the desired ROI to meet pipeline & revenue targets for the North America business.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Partner Marketing Manager - North America Ecosystems
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US