Location: State of São Paulo, Brazil
Job Number: 31419
Position Title: Intern-Professional Services - 4YR
Informatica is currently seeking for enthusiastic and self-motivated college students to join the Professional Services Internship Program. The interns will be collaborating with experienced specialists and architects to be developed to analyze, specify, develop and tests data integration solutions using Informatica products portfolio.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are a team player who strives for excellence.
- You are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- You are comfortable to work with a wide range of software, including development tools, build systems, and software deployment tools.
- You have a keen interest in software technologies.
Your primary responsibilities will be the design and implementation of data integration solutions in collaboration with members of the Informatica Professional Services team – this solution may integrate with other existing Informatica or non-Informatica tools – or may need to support the deployment and handover process.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Take responsibility for the solution or a component of the solution you develop.
- Work with your project team to solve issues encountered
- Develop and execute tests for the components you build to ensure quality
- Estimate effort and identify risks for the components you create.
In addition, the intern must have the following attributes:
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables.
- Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills.
- Articulate ideas and thoughts clearly and easily.
- Interact well with team leaders, peers, junior staff and other managers at various positions.
- College students at 7th semester (3rd year) of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Data Management, Data Processing, or related courses.
- Familiarity with RDBMS, PL/SQL, Data modelling, ETL, Webservices/API, Cloud Platforms (Amazon, Google, Azure)
- Minimum upper-intermediate proficiency in English
Date of joining: October, 01st 2021
Duration: 24 months
Stipend: R$ 2.500,00 BRL monthly plus Benefits (health and dental insurance, ticket restaurant – R$38,00 p/ working day, transportation allowance)
Recruitment process and Allocation: based on your performance in the recruitment process, you will be assigned as a Consultant Intern.
City: São Paulo
State: Sao Paulo
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Consultant Intern
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MH2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: São Paulo, Sao Paulo BR