Multiple Locations: Austin, Texas, United States • Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 31428
Position Title: Principal Systems Engineer
Informatica Support/Developer - Enterprise Data Office
The Enterprise Data Office is responsible for integrating enterprise datasets and external datasets to deliver business impacting analytical products that would help Informatica reach the $2B ARR goal.
- Building jobs to help operations and support teams by proactive alerts, automation, etc.
- Fixing production issues and optimizing processes to bring operation support to a matured reliable state.
- Good knowledge in IICS / PC /SQL to analyze, trouble shoot, fix the issue and deploy the changes in production.
- Good understanding of the architecture of IICS and PowerCenter.
- Strong experience in Scripting, working with metadata and scheduling with crontab.
- Would need to be part of data integration projects for various business functions
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- 10 years of industry experience with a minimum of 5 years as a Development/ Support Lead in the Sales, Marketing, Finance and Customer Support domain
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Oracle Cloud and other related data, processes and methodologies
- Strong hands on experience with Data Analysis and SQL.
- Strong analytical ability and be able dive into technical details and design analytics solutions when needed
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- 1+ years of experience on Azure architecture, ADLS, Databricks.
- 2+ years of experience in IICS. Understanding and ability to troubleshoot on IICS.
- 3+ years of experience in Relational databases (Oracle, Azure SQLDB). Good ability to analyze and tune queries.
Nice to Have
- Minimum of 2+yrs of Subscription Business Model
- Working experience in INFAMDM
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Familiarity with Databricks, PowerBI, MSTR, Tableau
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Informatica Support/Developer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-RP1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US