Manager, Customer Success
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31439
Position Title: Manager, Customer Success Mgmt - Digital
Manager(Customer Success) is responsible for operational and strategic initiatives towards success of the internal team and Informatica’s customers. The role involves managing a team of Customer Success Managers to drive success of Informatica Customers, engage with Global Customer success leadership to come up with programs and strategy to drive product adoption, increase customer retention and thereby influencing upsell and create references.
Reporting into Sr. Director of Customer Success, Manager(CS) collaborates cross-functionally, engages with leadership in Support, Sales, Professional services & Engineering teams to enable the best experience for our customers.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, preferably with an MBA
- Prior experience in Cloud based data management software products preferred
- 7+ years of professional experience in a customer facing environment ideally with organizations adopting new software and technologies
- 3+ years of direct people management responsibility in customer facing Software Services Team.
As a Manager, Customer Success, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the Strategy and Operational management of the Digital Customer Success Team
- Establishing a deeply data-driven approach to analyzing customer segmentation and engagement data tied to health and churn risk factors to optimize for targeted outreach. Track metrics related to customer health, customer engagement, overall customer adoption of our technology
- Lead a team of customer success managers; for people and performance management – Mentor and coach reports as required on account manager aspects of Customer Success role.
- Attract and retain great people; know each individual’s capabilities and aspirations. Invest in the growth of others.
- Help onboard changes across organization and articulate the reasons for change.
- Step into difficult client situations that your reports raise to you, and if you cannot solve it yourself, advance to the Regional leader.
- Lead the team and the members and ensure that the staff retention rate is above 90%
- Define and oversee customer lifecycle processes/touch points, including mission critical customer touch, business reviews
- Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted advisor
- Playbook Framework: Collaborate with other Customer Success leaders to analyze and identify reasons for poor customer adoption or churn, and mechanisms to detect early signals of at‐risk adoption and renewals. In partnership with other CS leaders, build Playbooks and Triggers to neutralize those risks.
- Work closely with internal Business Systems teams to ensure an integrative approach exists to track customer engagement/adoption data.
- Create reports for teams and cross functional leaders providing actionable insights
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Customer Success
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SU1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN