Principal Salesforce Release Manager
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31449
Position Title: Principal Project Manager
Informatica is seeking a Senior Salesforce Release Manager to support its growing business. This rapidly-growing business within Informatica offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. As the Salesforce.com Release manager, you will be the primary point of contact for multiple user groups and global teams who require to engage you on Release management activities. You will also interface with various teams and produce reporting needed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
As IT Application group, we design, build and maintain the Enterprise systems that play a vital role in executing Informatica’ s vision as a leader in Data Integration. We live by the IT values that encapsulate usage of frontline technology to drive business value based on strong expertise and robust delivery processes.
We are looking for a Salesforce Release Manger with a proven record of driving release management activities on the Salesforce Platform.
In this role, you’ll use your Release management knowledge to plan, execute, collect and incorporate feedback into our release management process.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re passionate about Release management and have excellent communication skills and like to be part of a high-quality, dynamic team of people delivering robust, scalable solutions. You have a strong track record on Salesforce platform. You are a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known to be strong on enabling great solutions the right way based on world-class delivery processes. Applying your passion for release management, you will propose the creation of tooling/automation, define a new process that would make it easier to make changes and also maintain a platform that hosts multiple applications on a common code base.
- Plan and maintain a Release Calendar for in-scope systems, and provide proactive communications and general calendar visibility to engaged parties.
- Engage with different stakeholders to understand release planning risks, constraints and be able to communicate the release plan effectively.
- Facilitate sprint planning events to ensure work estimates are matched up against available development and QA capacity
- Enhance DevOps platform which covers areas such as build automation, deployment automation, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures and constantly improve the same
- Work with Business Analyst, Software Developers and Quality Analyst’s to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Help manage risk and dependencies and track and escalate impediments
- Manage the various environments associated with Salesforce platform including allocation/deallocation of resources to various project teams.
- Experience on various tools in Salesforce DevOps ecosystem and enable automation of build and deployment activities on these tools
- Manage the Salesforce licenses/subscriptions portfolio across the organization and work with business platforms and business organizations for allocation/deallocation.
- Participate the Salesforce platform upgrades and environment refresh in collaboration with other teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 7 or more years of total experience with at least 4 in Salesforce
- Salesforce Admin/Developer / Release management experience
- Proficiency in Scaled Agile based planning and Release train management
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in using Salesforce Deployment tools such as Flosum / Copado / Gearset
- Experience in leveraging Salesforce Tooling API
- Experience working in overlapping release cycles
- Experience in building tools on force.com platform
- Evaluate new technologies to solve current problems
- Highly innovative, flexible, and self-directed
- A results-oriented person with a delivery focus
- Strong organization skills
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Salesforce Release Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN