Lead Software Engineer
Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Job Number: 31450
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer with experience in (Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Apps, developing cloud-hosted back-end application side) to join our team in Tel Aviv.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the specification and design of the product, Server side development using several cutting-edge enterprise-grade technologies, open-source products, and standards.
In the role of Lead Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Lead Software Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Technology You’ll Use:
- Java, J2EE
- MySQL / Mongo
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Http, REST APIs
- AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Dockers, kubernetes
- Junit, TestNG
What You’ll Do
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules, components, and applications
- Designing and developing full E2E user stories implementations
- Suggesting and implementing solutions considering existing or new frameworks, techniques, open source code with the team, PM and SW architecture
- Collaborating with global Informatica groups via code reviews and technical discussions to level up yourself and others, to improve your ability to provide effective feedback, and to achieve higher quality code
- Solving scalability, multitenancy, security and high-availability product challenges
- 7+ years of development experience
- At least a BSC in Computer Science or equivalent, from a leading university in Israel
- Experience developing cloud-hosted, responsive, single page web applications using Java
- At least 3 years’ experience writing professional-quality Java code using Spring and Hibernate
- Has solid knowledge and experience in relational databases, such as Oracle or MySQL
- Strong knowledge in software design and implementation of best practices
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Agile, versatile, with the ability to solve complex problems
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
What Does Success Look Like?
- You utilize your excellent server and cloud infrastructure knowledge to accomplish the Cloud Applications implementation of Informatica products in leading cloud providers.
Nice to Have
- Familiar with cloud platforms and services, such as AWS, Azure, GCP, S3 - Advantage
- Experience in writing back-end unit and automation tests - Advantage
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MH2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tel-Aviv, IL