VP North EMEA (UK&I, Nordics & Benelux)
Location: Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 31461
Position Title: VP, Sales
Sales play a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Our success is due not only to a strong strategy and creative execution but to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the knowledge that we can deliver the right solution with unsurpassed technical excellence.
You’ll use your record of accomplishment to lead a team to sell enterprise software solutions and drive incremental licensing revenue through the management of all accounts within the UK & Ireland. In this role you will effectively collaborate with other executives, including presales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties like alliance and channel partners. You’ll use your experience with sales management to inspire and coach the team to surpass their sales goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have experience with structured management and sales techniques. Strong management skills and a demonstrable record of accomplishment with sales campaign delivery are your strong suits. Helping to expand sales within existing accounts and focusing on customer service while developing relationships with key decision-makers are your cornerstones to success. You consistently apply clear performance standards and handle problems decisively and objectively, while providing sound guidance and assistance to improve the systems and processes. Your keen planning and management abilities always consider the needs of the businesses, as well as how the competition factors into that need. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Authoritative business and financial acumen to translate into an executable sales plan
- Strong ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others at all times
- Strategic thinking around operations and positioning to execute plans, and align others with plans
- Interpersonal, presentation and written/verbal skills that can influence at senior levels
You will manage Regional Sales Directors whom are focused on driving pipeline and revenue growth within the UK & Ireland. You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for the sales territory, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to the area. You will take full responsibility for leading the team towards quota achievement, accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans. Furthermore, you’ll coach team members, accessing resources within Informatica to support them on specific opportunities, with the goal of building sufficient capacity to meet customers’ demand for Informatica-related services and skills.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the team towards quota achievement goals
- Devote significant time towards mentoring, coaching and managing your Sales Directors
- Develop and maintain positive and influential relationships with direct reports
- Build and maintain positive relationships within Informatica and with customers at the management level
- Be an Informatica ambassador within accounts, maximizing our brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, evangelizing our solution and publicizing success stories
- A minimum of 10 years of successful enterprise software sales management history in a related space
- Experience manager 1st line Sales Managers / Sales Directors
- Strong, proven track record of management and strategic selling
- Experience leading a team with enterprise and tactical business
- Personal experience closing multi-million dollar deals
- Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience
- History of exceeding quota
- Strong executive calling experience and presence.
- Professional demeanor, articulate, with good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus
Seniority Level: Executive
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: VP North EMEA (UK&I, Nordics & Benelux)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB