Course Developer, Sales Enablement
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Job Number: 31485
Position Title: Sr Enablement Program Mgr
At Informatica, we have a vision – to create a world where every organization’s data is poised for greatness, empowered to deliver outcomes of unprecedented brilliance, at a scale never imagined. We’ve earned countless awards and recognition including Microsoft Partner of the Year and named a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants. Join our team to help thousands of customers conquer the impossible with data.
Course Developer, Sales Enablement
The Course Developer, Sales Enablement is a skilled content developer who may be accountable for any, or all, efforts in the development, delivery, efficacy monitoring of sales & technical training programs for the organization’s personnel. May assist training management in developing sales training programs and plans, including company sales training manual and materials.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with SMEs to develop Sales/Pre-Sales learning material that addresses learners at various levels of understanding
- Assists with the design, build, and implementation of a comprehensive enablement program (to include tools, processes, programs, and certifications) for sales in NA, EMEA & APJ
- Storyboard concepts for learning content including: interactive learning, e-learning, instructor-led
- Create unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content
- Edit and proofread new and existing content before publication
- Partner and collaborate with all enablement team members to ensure consistency and scalability of content/programs
- Work with cross-functional partners to gather all necessary resources to create innovative and easy to follow learning experiences
- Build compelling content using micro-learning principles
- Develop content in a variety of E-Learning and other authoring tools
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to re-work complex concepts into easily understood materials at all expertise levels
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Influences within the team and builds relationships outside of immediate area to accomplish objectives
- Increasing exposure to Sales Effectiveness tools and how software technology is used to overcome business problems
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia or Abode Creative Cloud
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Course Developer, Sales Enablement
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US