Marketing Operations Insights, Manager
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Job Number: 31488
Position Title: Principal Market Research Mgr
Informatica is currently looking for a Marketing Operations Insights, Manager with demonstrated experience in Advanced Marketing Analytics and Insights to help increase perspectives relative to end-to-end marketing performance. Join our team in Redwood City, California or Austin, Texas.
As a Marketing Operations Insights, Manager, you are a customer-obsessed, growth-focused insights oriented marketer who is equal parts technical and business savvy. You have an advanced understanding your analytical craft and how insights should be applied to business decision making. The role of Marketing Operations Insights, Manager you will deliver data, analytics, and insights to increase value for marketing programs, campaigns, and key initiatives. You will have a solid understanding of pipeline analytics, digital analytics, full-funnel analytics and be versed in multi-touch analysis. Areas of responsibilities for the Marketing Operations Insights, Manager include presenting actionable insights with performance improvement recommendations, building reports, crafting insights, and deliver in a creative story-telling type format. You will work with stakeholders, executives to suggest optimal conversions, and advise on how to improve marketing outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and manage our analytics deliverables, and support integrated full-funnel reports, digital, pipeline, and account-based reports.
- You will lead the development of new reports, iterate existing reports, design insights templates for data storytelling.
- Continuously tune mix reports based upon internal stakeholder feedback, and capture requirements to assist with their data driven processes.
- Develop with other on the analytics team strategies for streamlining analysis and increase data source quality.
- Design an insights learning and training agenda to help enable new users efficiently on using visualizers, and using data for their specific programs.
- Partner with the extended analytics teams, IT, web analytics, and other data stewards to ensure data continuity for all core marketing report types.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Campaign, Web, Social, Field Marketing, and Sales Operations to build integrated reporting and insight views; and come up with new visualizations to help teams interpret data more efficiently.
- Manage multi-touch attribution tools to optimize media mix to ensure performance and pace to hit awareness and pipeline growth targets.
- Delivers insight readouts of KPIs and make recommendations to address downward trends and surface opportunities to improve engagement and conversion.
- Ensure consistency and scale across priority countries, with continuous feedback loops with regional teams to stay in lockstep on performance and adjust to changing program objectives as needed.
- On leading edge of best practices and technologies in B2B and modern marketing analytics tools, data models, systems, and visualizers.
- 8+ years in data, analytics, insights, or data science in either an in-house or agency role
- Bachelor's, Master's degree or equivalent degree
- Previous experience in B2B, large enterprise software industry and SaaS (preferred)
- Some baseline knowledge of digital marketing channels and strong in demand generation experience.
- Experienced execution in performance marketing with ability to establish actionable KPIs, and demonstrate measurable results
- Experienced in multi-touch attribution and/or media mix modeling.
- Methodical and highly analytical in approach, and excellent data problem solver.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of data platforms: Marketo, SFDC, Informatica, PowerBi, and Tableau.
- Good understanding of marketing, operations, and campaigns.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate findings to executives; comfortable building effective business reviews that story tell with data.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You utilize your data and insights prowess to develop effective, compelling, and differentiated reporting strategies. Use of all available insights generation techniques including being passionate about using emerging data platforms and technologies.
- Holistic approach to deliver insights to stakeholders and help them make better data driven decisions to impact pipeline and revenue.
- Passion for innovation, experimentation, and reinvention
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Operations Insights, Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US