Job Number: 31520
Position Title: Principal Delivery Manager
Works closely with Professional Services Regional Managers, Account Managers, Field Sales teams, Services Solutions Architects, Resource Management, and Consulting Managers to deliver on business requirements, protect revenue and profit, and avoid cost overruns. Provides relationship management and acts as client liaison during delivery of a professional services engagement. Focused upon and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall management of the client relationship. May work to grow the client relationship by identifying new business opportunities. Works with delivery team to execute on contract terms and conditions and to ensure on-time delivery of projects that support the client’s business. Travel to customer sites may exceed 50%, as applicable to the customer engagement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assigned to one or more services engagements, ensuring resources, capacity, and dependencies are managed for successful delivery.
- Works with delivery staff and account management to understand the business requirements of the customer.
- Partners with delivery staff and solutions architects to deliver the engagements of the professional services organization.
- Provides project status reporting and expense management / oversight.
- Identifies and mitigates risk within the engagement.
- Receives customer acceptance of deliverables and/or manages necessary changes on statements of work.
- Proactively acts to prevent and/or address project overruns.
- Engages with external and internal stakeholders, where professional communication and influencing-skills are paramount.
- Responsible for CSAT survey send/receive on managed engagements.
- Produces project summary and does hand-off to Customer Success team.
- At this level, incumbents are typically aligned to an engagement that may be of a complexity or financial scope more relative to their level of experience, or may be teamed with more senior Delivery Managers on more complex engagements.
Knowledge & Skills
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Influences within team and builds relationships outside of immediate area to accomplish objectives.
- Exposure to and experience with professional services delivery and customer relationship management within enterprise software engagements.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US