Director, Cloud Marketplaces
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 31523
Position Title: Director, Product Management
Director, Cloud Marketplaces
We’re currently looking for a Director, Cloud Marketplaces with experience in (Cloud Marketplace Programs, Cloud Ecosystem ISV Partner GTM and Cloud Adoption and Economic models) to join our team in Redwood City, CA.
As our Director, Cloud Marketplaces, you will be responsible for defining and driving our rapidly growing cloud marketplace program. In the role of Director, Cloud Marketplaces you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Director, Cloud Marketplaces you must have strong attention to detail, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Developing and executing our cloud marketplace strategy
- Coordinating across back-office, product and IT teams to implement new marketplace programs and routes to market
- Working with pricing and strategy teams to bring new offers and pricing models to market via cloud marketplaces
- Evangelizing the cloud marketplace program within Informatica
- Enabling our field sales teams on our marketplace program
- Leveraging Marketplace GTM benefits and programs to drive growth and demand for Informatica’s industry-leading cloud-native product portfolio
- Providing deal-level SME support for our sales and deal desk organizations
- Experience with setting up Cloud Marketplace transaction programs as an ISV/Technology partner
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage complex multiple workstream programs
- Strong cross-organizational communication and collaboration skills and experience
- Technical competency so as to be able to work with Product Management on the technical aspects of marketplace integration and drive discussions on the technical roadmaps of the cloud marketplace providers.
- BS or equivalent
What We’d Like to See
- Cloud ecosystems ISV alliances and joint GTM experiences
- Proven track record of driving a successful cloud marketplace program
- Business Development experience in a sales or partner capacity
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Cloud Marketplaces
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US