Director, North America Partner Marketing
Job Number: 31529
Position Title: Director, Field Marketing
Informatica is currently looking for a Director, North America Partner Marketing with experience in developing, driving, and implementing marketing activity “with, through, to, and for” select strategic partners, to join our team.
The Director, North America Partner Marketing is a key member of the North America Regional Marketing leadership team, responsible for the successful performance of Informatica marketing objectives and execution. The primary charter of the team is to increase profitable market share across all product categories by optimizing marketing activities and development of measurable strategic marketing initiatives. It is responsible for leading, developing and delivering integrated joint GTM with for strategic partners across North America to support the North America sales revenue and growth targets as well as the overall performance metrics of the North America field organization. This strategic “hands-on” roll is the main point of contact to drive and deliver the joint program plans internally across the Informatica Marketing, Partner Sales, and Products teams and builds deep relationships with our GSI, reseller, and cloud technology partners to execute in hand-to-hand combat with them and the Informatica sales organization. Key North America partners include, but are not limited to, Deloitte, Accenture and Cognizant within the GSIs and Microsoft, AWS and Snowflake within the Ecosystems. The Director, North America Partner Marketing reports directly to the Vice President of Regional Marketing for North America and works closely with marketing leadership, product marketing, partner sales managers and leaders, finance, as well as partners with key strategic external entities.
As the voice of Informatica’s North America Regional Marketing team within the partner community, you will be responsible for managing “a small but mighty” team of partner marketing managers who flawlessly build and execute innovative, integrated partner marketing campaigns with North America’s key partners that achieve desired results and impact sales growth across the regions. In the role of Director, North America Partner Marketing you’re able to work, adapt and excel in a fluid, fast-paced environment and should have strong strategic, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the joint GTM strategy and program plans across North America and develop integrated campaigns to build partner-sourced and partner-influenced pipeline with key GSI, Ecosystem and Channel partners to meet sales objectives.
- Forge and build tight relationships with key partners to jointly own the strategic integrated marketing plans and end-to-end execution of them, with them, aligning and prioritizing internal and external resources across all areas, segments, and channels/omni-channel.
- Strategically collaborate with North America Regional Marketing and Corporate Marketing teams to manage channel enablement events, joint field marketing events and integrated ABM campaigns, partner sales and customer collateral, partner-focused digital campaigns and social media programs, PR activities, and other joint GTM programs and initiatives with key Informatica partners
- Direct event participation and marketing surround strategy for partner-led in-person and digitally hosted events. Ensure Informatica’s presence is integrated into greater GTM partner marketing plans to achieve desired results and program ROI.
- Manage NA partner sponsorships and presence at Global Informatica events such as Informatica World and Sales Kickoff.
- Drive joint marketing activities with regional implementers and technology partners as needed.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement, Product Management and Partner Sales teams to manage partner enablement activities for new and existing partners and contribute to internal and external partner newsletters
- Research and identify new opportunities that are aligned with Informatica’s core competencies and ensure a high propensity for success.
- Own and manage the partner marketing budget and partner funds for all joint North America Regional Marketing activities.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting program ROI for marketing sourced pipeline influenced by partner marketing.
- 7+ years’ proven experience in a Partner Marketing role in an Enterprise SaaS environment, especially working with GSI and Cloud Ecosystem partners, leading joint GTM program plans for demand gen and pipeline acceleration to support sales growth
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Business, MBA a plus
- Self-motivated, demonstrated leader who has proven experience working cross-functionally with sales teams across a highly-matrixed organization to build and execute data-driven partner marketing programs, growing the number of partners and growing partner revenue
- Savvy and proven success with highly successful integrated marketing programs—a solid marketer that can deliver powerful partner campaigns
- Comfortable providing a strong point of view on all marketing engagements with partners through a solid understanding of the partner referral ecosystem, leveraging marketing best practices and individual marketing acumen
- Strong business acumen and a focus on partner success, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- A critical architect and enabler of the interlock between Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance and Business Development. Must have a combination of strong analytical and strategic thinking for insight with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SFDC, Marketo, and other leading marketing software, SaaS, or technology to run, manage and track partner marketing campaigns
- Self-motivated, strong communication, project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to think strategically through problems creatively, brainstorm multiple solutions and flawlessly execute against tight deadlines to drive multiple projects at once
Nice to Have
- Passion for collaborating with partners to test and leverage the latest technologies and methods to optimize and drive results
- Experience managing a small team of direct reports
- Experience managing Channel Mechanics or other partner funds programs and platforms
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) : Remote across US
Community / Marketing Title: Director, North America Partner Marketing
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US