Lead Product Support Engineer- IICS
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31532
Position Title: Lead Technical Support Engineer
As the leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management, Informatica helps data-driven leaders unleash the power of data to drive their intelligent disruption. More than 5,000 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. Informatica is #1 in Cloud Data management with 5 Trillion Transactions Per Month. Informatica is the leader in Gartner Magic Quadrants across 5 key markets: Data Quality, MDM, Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Metadata Management and Data Integration.
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the twelfth consecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty for the Data Integration sector, within the globe.
We are looking for a Lead Technical Support engineer, with a proven record of accomplishment in technical field to join our Informatica Cloud (IICS) Technical Support team.
As an employee with Informatica,
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- Thriving in a fast-paced Cloud environment, you’ll work with our Cloud customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to IICS product.
- On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You’re a natural energetic person who strives for excellence and is known as a resourceful and prodigious technical ability.
- You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy – and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Applying your superior technical skills to meet service request SLAs, mentor Junior Engineers to scale up their knowledge and bring technical competence.
As Informatica Cloud (IICS) Lead Technical Support Engineer, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. You will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Handling customer support cases daily, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Reviewing customer support cases that is stuck and providing a breakthrough.
- Develop and build technical competence in team so that team can deliver best solution to customer.
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute them in a high-pressure environment
- With your technical expertise and experience, you need to help and guide the team
- Ability to operate in flexible times of change
- Contact customers through a series of actions, either via phone, email or zoom meetings until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams like next level of support and R&D teams
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Work closely and provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
- BE, BTech degree or equivalent technical experience
- 7 + years of experience in the software industry
- Experience in working with a technical support team working with global customer base (Supporting products on any SaaS platform is preferable)
- Strong Customer Relations and Support experience; must be comfortable interacting with customers and executives in a professional and welcoming manner
- Excellent analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting skills, and persistence in problem solving
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Fundamental understanding of Cloud ecosystems like SFDC, Amazon, Microsoft, Google
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Relational Database experience like Oracle, MS-SQL, and DB2
- Data Warehousing fundamentals and Knowledge of ETL and data management is desirable
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Product Support Engineer- IICS
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN