Cloud Security Architect
Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 31538
Position Title: Information Security Architect
We’re currently looking for a Cloud Security Architect to join our team in Dublin.
As our Cloud Security Architect you will be responsible for defining and leading security programs for the next generation of Informatica's cloud business. Your peers and development teams will look to you to provide your expert opinion on security architecture design and process improvements. You will ensure that reporting and communications are both automated and actionable. You will have an opportunity to build your own security program and manage the process from start to finish.
Technology You’ll Use:
- SIEM, IAM, PKI, IDS/IPS
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Envision and design security tools to protect cloud environments.
- Contribute, collaborate, and improve with other Information Security team members across the broad spectrum of information security programs, such as Threat & Vulnerability Management, Security Response, Information Protection, Governance, and Compliance.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Security
- 5+ years of experience in core information security functions
- Excellent communication skills, including patience and an ability to explain legal requirements clearly and effectively, and a great sense of humor
- Significant experience in developing and deploying SIEM, IAM, PKI, IDS/IPS, Host Monitoring
- Experience in managing security for cloud environments (e.g. AWS,Azure,GCP)
- Proven record of managing threat and vulnerability management programs
- Substantive knowledge of compliance programs such as SOC2, ISO27k, FedRAMP, GDPR
- Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can always be improved
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Security Architect
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: MG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE