Senior Principal Consultant
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Job Number: 31544
Position Title: Sr Principal Consultant
Develops and delivers detailed technology solutions through consulting project activities, typically onsite at the customer's location. Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzes complex enterprise architectures comprised of Informatica and non-informatica products
- Organizes large-scale technical development efforts and coordinates/leads multiple technical development/deployment teams
- Applies innovative design solutions by keeping current on new technology trends and changing enterprise architecture standards and patterns
- Travel to customer sites typically exceeds 50%, but may exceed 75% for extended periods, as applicable to the customer engagement.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to development of company objectives or to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. (May require technical review to attain this level)
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgement in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Influences across segment, BU, and organization to achieve business goals.
- Provides advice and consultation within their professional discipline within and outside of functional area.
- Expert-level experience leading the Technical Delivery of multi-product/solution Enterprise Data management projects
- Significant experience with and exposure to complementary (non-Informatica) technologies and Industry best practices
- Deep exposure to one or more Industry Verticals (Manufacturing, Retail, Banking, etc.)
- Expertly communicates to executive level audiences in interpersonal and presentation formats.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Principal Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo, JP