Remote Presales Consultant
Multiple Locations: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany • Germany
Job Number: 31564
Position Title: PreSales Support Engineer 3
Informatica is currently looking for a Remote Presales Consultant, with experience in Data Management and Data Quality solutions, to join our team in Germany.
As a Remote Presales Consultant, you will play a lead role in supporting technical field personnel in delivering Informatica solutions.
In the role of Remote Presales Consultant, you’ll act as a remote technical member of the Sales team (technical sales) by proving Informatica’s technical capabilities.
Working as the Remote Presales Consultant your expertise in Cloud/Hybrid Data Management and Data Quality solutions will play a critical role in helping our customers with their Digital Transformation projects.
What You’ll Do
- Build a POC/Custom Demo according to the given solution and develop necessary product customizations.
- Create ad hoc and reusable integrations and customizations and consider their future reusability value.
- Enhance demo stories by building mock-up web applications to demonstrate API capabilities.
- Deploy and configure Informatica products, ensure demo environments compliance with security and fair usage policies.
- Grow and enhance your personal knowledge of industry trends, company solutions, information technology, and your competition.
- At least five years of experience in a solution engineering, professional services or technical support role working with Cloud data management, data quality or data integration solutions.
- Very strong technical awareness. Ability to grasp and self-teach new technologies, concepts, terms.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team in engineering and delivering a solution.
- Experience in coding or DevOps. Ability to develop HTML/JS widgets, create/deploy/consume RESTful services.
- Very good written skills.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English & German fluently.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of other enterprise software solutions (Business Process Management, Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration)
- Hands-on experience with Informatica ecosystem.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Remote Presales Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE