Principal Solution Architect (Client Facing)
Multiple Locations: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany • Maxdorf, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany • Germany
Job Number: 31594
Position Title: Principal Services Solutions Architect
Informatica is currently looking for a Principal Solution Architect with a proven track record of professional services delivery within large and strategic enterprise software engagements to join our team in Germany.
As a Principal Solution Architect, you will be responsible for guiding customers through architecture, design, implementation and driving adoption through strategically aligning their technical roadmap for expanding the usage of and for maximizing the ROI on a customer’s investment on the Informatica platform.
The Principal Solution Architect works with sales, delivery, and marketing colleagues to successfully scope and position customer solutions. And is primarily responsible for the identification, design, and development of technology solutions for Professional Services customer projects and as part of resident/subscription engagements.
Viewed by customers as a trusted technical advisor Principal Solutions Architects define client needs and develops a plan and proposal for delivery of the solution in a manner to accelerate the customer adoption journey and drive the greatest user adoption.
The ideal candidate will have a willingness to travel up to 25%.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with delivery colleagues, Delivery Managers, and account management to understand the business requirements of the customer.
- Hold primary responsibility for the technical viability of a customer solution.
- Define client needs and work with Regional Managers and Delivery Managers to develop a plan and/or proposal for the technical delivery of the project.
- Be accountable for technical solution design and delivery process definition.
- Identify and drive new initiatives that enable customers to turn their data into actionable business value and align these initiatives with their business outcomes for continued success
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Experience using and designing solutions on cloud infrastructure and services, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
- Proven track record of professional services delivery and customer relationship management within large and strategic enterprise software engagements.
- In depth experience with and exposure to complementary (non-Informatica) technologies and industry best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Well adept at executive level audience interpersonal communication and presentation formats for pre-sales, post-sales, technical architecture guidance, or consulting
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and meet stated quality objectives
- Passionate about learning new technologies and making customers successful
- Exercises listening, takes time to truly understand client needs and address them
What Does Success Look Like?
- A can-do attitude, a self-starter who can operate with minimal oversight and acts on their own initiative: Strong sense of ownership and high attention to detail
- Track record of delivering results in a dynamic enterprise or start-up environment
- The ability to see the ‘big picture’ in engagements, and lead from the front, with creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- The ability to establish themselves as the trusted advisor, quickly building rapport and earning the respect of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Actively contribute to the vision and strategy of the Architecture Practice proposition and residency services, and assist in the successful execution of the strategy
Nice to Have
- Expertise within one or more industry verticals (Manufacturing, Retail, Banking, etc.)
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- TOGAF or equivalent certified
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Solution Architect (Client Facing)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE