Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Multiple Locations: Dallas, Texas, United States • Chicago, Illinois, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Cary, North Carolina, United States
Job Number: 31597
Position Title: Product Marketing Manager 4
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Data Governance & Privacy
Informatica is expanding our Data Governance & Privacy product marketing team, seeking high-caliber talent within data management, governance, intelligence who understands the voice of the customer to drive adoption of our industry-leading products and solutions.
Your subject matter expertise is developing compelling content and evangelizing customer success. Your unique skillset will accelerate thought leadership in the Company’s fast-moving Data Governance & Privacy segment with a market-leading portfolio of data governance, cataloging, quality and privacy products. Informatica is consistently one of the Best Places to Work, an industry trailblazer in enterprise cloud data management as the undisputed leader across five data management market categories. Your marketing plans and activities will distinguish you as you help Informatica drive success from a $1B to 3B company!
This role excels at developing business plans that include portfolio and competitor positioning, while championing customer stories that highlight the value in our award-winning products and solutions. You will work cross-functionally to establish go-to-market strategies with product management; corporate, portfolio and field marketing; pricing; and sales leadership to enable adoption of our Data Governance product platform. Your strong reputation will be established in market strategy, competitive positioning, solutions messaging & positioning, market analysis, sales training, and storytelling.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Data is the fuel that drives digital transformation as customers enable the power of AI through data intelligence and automation. Your expertise helps organizations understand how to unleash value, while navigating risks and policy challenges that demand safe and trusted data use. Your role:
- Designs and delivers product and solution marketing programs to support Data Governance & Privacy go-to-market with ability to prioritize the marketing mix.
- Collaborates across product teams to optimize cross-sell/up-sell within Data Management to increase demand generation.
- Works closely with customers and partners, and advocacy team, to create new content to build market credibility, nurture references, and accelerate sales.
- Supports sales enablement teams to deliver content, while maintaining an up-to-date, high-value library of training assets and related presentations.
- Develops and executes content to enable sales and partner teams with solution messaging and positioning, prioritizing go-to-market gaps and opportunities.
- Partners with competitive intelligence team to monitor and position Data Governance & Privacy landscape credible land mines and displacement strategies.
- Collaborates within marketing, product management and technical development to translate go-to-market vision into compelling messages during launch activities (demos, FAQs, blogs, webinars, ebooks/guides, presentations, etc.).
- Supports corporate and field marketing with timely content—public and analyst relations, campaign and regional event strategies, regional-specific campaigns.
- Analyzes the industry, defining innovative solutions for high-priority Data Governance & Privacy needs, with planning and content to accelerate user adoption.
Ideal Knowledge & Skills
- Experienced as a strong enterprise software product marketer with expertise across data management, governance and/or intelligence that may include disciplines such as cataloging, data quality, security/risk/privacy, cloud warehousing, business intelligence, AI and analytics, and related solutions such as cloud modernization.
- Applies a keen understanding of multiple key personas that include data stewards, architects, analysts, scientists, and LoB up to C-level program owners.
- Hones professional skills aligned with company and marketing team objectives to resolve adoption challenges in creative, effective, ways to enable lead nurturing, new sales and long-term solution expansion.
- Works on demand generation challenges where situational analysis and available data requires in-depth evaluation to optimize sales opportunities.
- Persuades cross functionally across a global, diverse, organization by building strong working relationships, based on results and reliable on-going interactions.
- Adept at crafting messaging to answer situational business concerns, differentiate value vs. alternatives, and build trust in market leadership that accelerates solution adoption.
- Ability to create data-driven go-to-market plans, promote a confident vision, and adjust elegantly based on new data analysis and feedback, and evolving strategy.
You will report to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Data Governance, and influence a broad, cross-functional, organization through indirect management.
- Works cross-functionally to lead go to market programs across the organization, building consensus that aligns strong functional stakeholders.
- Determines methods and procedures on new programs, including product marketing team lead to support the product and corporate marketing function.
- BA/BS marketing, computer science, or equivalent preferred; MBA a plus.
- 8 years of relevant marketing experience within data management, governance, data intelligence, or related industry or role experience in enterprise software marketing.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US