Principal Data Consultant (Pre Sales), Singapore
Job Number: 31611
Position Title: Principal Solutions Consultant
Due to current international travel and government restrictions we are currently only considering candidates who hold either Singaporean Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
We are seeking a Principal Data Management Consultant and collaborative professional to join our ASEAN team in Singapore. You are currently highly operational within a data management environment which sees you responsible for capitalising on new business activity and opportunities. This role will be instrumental to Informatica’s future growth in the region.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re analytically sophisticated and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. You bring deep experience in the areas of data pipelines including Python, ETL and ELT capability.
In addition, you have the following skills and attributes:
- Data Quality Framework – benefits and use cases
- Strong sense of cloud ecosystems; AWS, Azure, Google, Snowflake
- Familiarity with cloud applications and moving data – API management, gateways
- Proven data management capability within data management organisations
- Experience in Informatica, IBM Data Stage, Oracle DI tools will be well regarded
- Experience in managing enterprise/global data warehouses
- An ability to rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns into a solution-oriented discussion
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting database and application problems.
- Persuasive presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
As the owner of the technical engagement process, you will own and manage the development, delivery and/or orchestration of technical activities driving toward technical validation, technical selection and technical closure with the customer (technical presentations, POCs, demos).
In addition you will:
- You will partner and collaborate with Account Manager to assist qualify opportunities, to influence and develop account strategy, and to position technology around competitive threats and alternatives.
- Engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and products, effectively communicate the key core value proposition and key differentiators, and to confirm Informatica technical viability for the opportunity
- Collaborate with Account Manager to complete technical aspects of RFIs and RFPs, identifies competitive landscape, expected competitive behaviour, and known competitive preferences.
- Collaborate with Implementation Team and Customer Success to ensure proper handoff to Implementation Provider (Partner/Services) or Success Managers.
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Other Data related professional certification
City: Parkview Square
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Data Consultant (Pre Sales), Singapore
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG