Field Marketing Manager, ASEAN
Job Number: 31612
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 3
Due to current international travel and government restrictions we are currently only considering candidates who hold either Singaporean Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
Our outstanding marketing team provides a strategic infrastructure that supports all elements of the Informatica business and is specifically focused on supporting our sales team with the strategies, market intelligence and innovation they need to exceed their goals. Whether we’re in corporate communications, marketing communications, marketing operations or out in the field, our collective mission is to provide critical data and insights, increase awareness of the Informatica brand, and dramatically grow our market leadership as the Enterprise Cloud Data Management Leader.
Reporting directly to the VP, Regional Marketing APJ, you will focus on planning and executing field marketing programs that drive pipeline generation and conversion to support revenue goals. You will also have the responsibility to support corporate marketing to ensure the programs they run in/for Singapore and Malaysia are aligned to the business needs, especially the sales strategy and objectives.
Our Ideal Candidate
The right candidate has proven success in field marketing – with strong execution experience and emphasis on digital marketing, high touch, public relations, social marketing & selling – a passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit that enables the professional to work relatively independently.
Essentially, we are seeking a high-energy, results-oriented marketer to play an integral role in expanding our customer advocacy practices. Your creativity and innovation will be essential as you define and implement updates to our customer-centric programs and solutions, both internal and external. With your drive and determination, you'll be an essential element of our customer advocacy team, working to establish trust and build customer loyalty for Informatica products and solutions.
You meet each new challenge with a positive can-do attitude; your confidence is contagious. Your enthusiasm and initiative set you apart from the rest. You're committed to establishing and maintaining customer satisfaction and possess a variety of tools to get the job done. You have a strong work ethic supported by the ability to define priorities, solve problems independently and a commitment to both internal and external customers. You thrive in a team environment, yet feel equally at ease when tasked with self-driven jobs. Balancing the demands of sales and marketing with the needs of your stakeholders – both internal and external – is second nature to you. In addition, you'll also have the following attributes:
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks to reach team goals and requirements
- A solid understanding of established marketing practices
- The people skills necessary to understand the needs of your customer base
As the Field Marketing Manager for Singapore Direct (Singapore & Malaysia), you are responsible for alignment with the APJ Marketing plan and collaboration with the Sales organization in your geographic region to drive the success of the portfolio across all audiences. You will be responsible for collaborating on the design, managing strategic audience recruitment and executing customer- and prospect- focused marketing programs to grow and convert sales pipeline and revenue. The right candidate has proven success in marketing, an unbridled passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interface with APJ Field Marketing Manager and align Marketing strategy, tactics and operations with Global Marketing strategy.
- Interface with Managing Director, Singapore Hub to ensure business needs are addressed appropriately particularly in area of APJ programs and partner marketing.
- Build infrastructure to drive demand and an integrated sales funnel for lead generation. Use knowledge to direct and execute programs to increase awareness and generate demand for INFA products and services.
- Tracking the use of customer references through our internal database and assessing inventory versus demand
- Serving as primary point of contact for internal and external customers, enabling you to successfully advocate the needs of your customers
- In collaboration with the APJ Marketing lead, design, test and optimize campaign activities
- Leverage tools, systems and processes to track the success of each program/quarterly plan
- Drive and support partner marketing activity as needed, in conjunction with APJ Partner marketing lead
- Collaborate Business Development function focused on inbound lead follow up and outbound calling efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Business, Marketing or IT
- 4-5 years in managing lead-generation programs, digital, social & public relations.
- Marketing experience with high tech company/product/service.
- Proven track record in creating innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services.
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Must possess strong business acumen, keen business analysis skills and strong direct marketing experience.
- Able and willing to travel as required mostly within ASEAN, and occasionally internationally
City: Parkview Square
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Field Marketing Manager, ASEAN
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG