IICS- Sr. Technical Support
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31613
Position Title: Sr Technical Support Engineer
Informatica® is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
Customer support team plays a vital role in enabling customers to overcome the most complex data challenges and transform big ideas into new realities. Our technical support team being Globally Rated Outstanding by TSIA; prides in customer-centric culture and our close partnership towards accelerating our product adoption and successful implementations. For the twelfth consecutive year, Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty for the Data Integration sector, within the globe.
Join us to be a part of a team who are passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a proven record of accomplishment doing Technical support for Software products (Cloud or On-premise) to join our Global Customer Support team. In this role, you’ll use your analytical thinking and influencing skills for becoming a trusted adviser to our customers on technical issues through ongoing technical relationship guidance during the whole cycle of a technical issue from inception to closure
As an employee with Informatica’s Global Customer support Team:
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
- Thriving in a fast-paced support environment, you’ll work with our customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to Informatica’ s flagship products like Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) and emerging cloud technologies.
Job location will be based in Bangalore, India.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas and resources.
- A high degree of analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Naturally curious and strives for excellence known as a resourceful and prodigious technical ability.
- You possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Applying your superior technical Skills to meet service request SLAs, meet and exceed customer expectations.
As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, you will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Continuously enhance knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
- Experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry (Supporting products on any cloud platform preferable)
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, Sqlserver, MySQL
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Knowledge of Webservices /REST.
- Working knowledge of AWS, Azure, GCS, Snowflake.
- Knowledge of applications like SAP, Salesforce, Netsuite.
- Data Warehousing fundamentals and Knowledge of ETL and data management.
- Knowledge of cloud integration vendors like Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Snaplogic.
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical/dental, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: IICS- Sr. Technical Support
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN