Senior Director, Customer Success
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Job Number: 31624
Position Title: Sr Director, Customer Success
Senior Director, Customer Success
We are looking for an experienced technical & strategic leader to join our rapidly growing Customer Success organization and become an integral part of an organization that is transforming the way our customers achieve success. You will be responsible for leading a seasoned team of CSMs who are focused on driving technical adoption of Informatica platform, helping customers realize business value, and protecting/expanding recurring revenue for Informatica. Additionally, this leader will have exceptional operational skills and aptitude to lead the organization grow at scale aligning to our Cloud first Cloud Native (CFCN) strategy.
As a strategic leader you will be well engaged with our high-profile enterprise customers, drive urgency in accelerating their purchase to value and help Informatica with customer expansion and growth strategy influencing our Net Retention Rate (NRR). If you thrive to be part of a dynamic and strategic business, have a business and technical background in public cloud or enterprise data management technologies, and a passion for leading execution, you are at the right place.
- Set and execute a compelling vision for our customer success team to create a world-class customer experience that drives industry-leading customer growth.
- Create a seamless customer success practice and customer experience, establishing trusted advisor status with customer stakeholders.
- Determine opportunities through evaluation of overall customer engagement processes and customers’ requirements and develop a concise motion of customers’ decision-making processes.
- Collaborate closely with the sales leadership team to define account management processes, post-sale customer experience expectation and engagement model
- Collaborate with other department heads of products and services to instill a culture of customer-centric work that improves timeliness and commitment to customer success
- Drive customer engagement and Informatica platform adoption across key stakeholders and ensure alignment of sponsorship from the customer to continue their success path
- Own the day-to-day collaboration with the strategic customers to consistently validate and execute the scope of their business outcomes
- Own a portfolio of innovative initiatives that align to the strategic goals for Informatica Customer Success organization
- Understand current technical capabilities of the WW Customer Success team and involve in definition and implementation of potential improvements
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering, or related field AND 10+ years professional experience including technology leadership, professional services, product strategy, business leadership in sales, or directly within Customer Success
- 7+ years of people management/leadership experience.
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/projects Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Deep sense of empathy and curiosity when it comes to working with our strategic customers
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute cross-org and drive for results in ambiguous environments Proven ability to quickly adapt in rapidly evolving business situations
- Strong Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and with different levels of an organization
- Experience leading teams, both directly and through influence
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products and constructively engage with product leadership to help shape the product roadmap
- Prior working knowledge of Informatica products and associated cloud ecosystems like Salesforce, Microsoft Azure, AWS and GCP
- Program Management: Excellent skills in all aspects complex program management at a global scale, including cross-project planning and resource orchestration.
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Director, Customer Success
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US