Lead Software Engineer
Location: Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
Job Number: 31626
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Principal Software Engineer with web application development experience to join our team in Kazan, Russia.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating well-designed web interfaces resulting in rich, intuitive user experiences, and deliver high-quality, modular and test-covered code for complex web UI components and pages for our cloud Database Mass Ingestion product. In the role of Principal Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Principal Software Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use
What You’ll Do
- Architect and deliver large functional frontend areas
- Investigate, design, and develop features individually or with a small team
- Build interactive, responsive and scalable easy-to-use user interfaces
- Work with QA team to ensure no regressions and comprehensive customer-centric testing
- Enterprise software development experience, preferably with data-intensive and multi-threaded service-oriented cloud products with high performance and scalability requirements
- Strong OOP skills, good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with cloud application development, deployment, operation, and support
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Good writing and speaking skills in English
Nice to Have
- Experience with Java / Kotlin and Spring
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Redshift, etc.)
City: Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JB1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, RU