Head of EMEA Talent Acquisition
Multiple Locations: Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom • Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland • United Kingdom
Job Number: 31644
Position Title: Director, Recruiting
Informatica is currently looking for an EMEA Talent Acquisition Leader, who can manage a team of Talent Acquisition Partners to support the EMEA region based in Dublin or Maidenhead. The EMEA Talent Acquisition Leader will report VP Global Talent Acquisition Leader.
You will start your role remotely, working from home, and when the office re-opens next year, split your time between the office and working from home.
As an EMEA Talent Acquisition Leader, you will be responsible for executing a full life cycle recruiting strategy across EMEA. You will own the technical and non-technical hiring strategy. You will be responsible for designing and implementing initiatives for the entire candidate life cycle and diversity, hiring metrics, and more. You'll partner with executives, hiring managers, and interview teams as well as the People Team to ensure an exceptional candidate experience.
Technology You'll Use:
- Gr8 People (ATS)
- You will support all functional leaders across EMEA, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Professional Services Leadership
- You will work with a mix of internal customers, VP level leaders, and front line managers
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, and Belonging
What You'll Do
- You will manage a requisition load of 80+ openings and manage a team of 5 Talent Acquisition Partners
- You are a data-driven Talent Acquisition Leader who uses data from Tableau, LinkedIn, and other sources to provide insights into hiring challenges that managers might face
- You use your salesmanship to persuade passive candidates to interview with us, influence hiring managers' thoughts, and close offers
- You leverage the expertise of other teams - e.g., Compensation, Immigration, HR, etc. - to facilitate the hiring process
- You will assist in creating and driving initiatives to increase diversity in the workforce
- Worked in an in-house / talent acquisition position before
- Experience recruiting enterprise software talent
- Have past experience managing a Talent Acquisition team that has focused on Sales recruitment across EMEA
- Be curious and ask questions like, "That's great but can we do it better, faster, or smarter?"
What Does Success Look Like?
- Figuring out ways to do things quicker, smarter, and better e.g. our candidate on-boarding process no longer requires lots of "old school" paper forms
- Fitting into the Talent Acquisition team who are sociable, like to have fun, and are passionate about diversity
Nice to Have
- Experience in hiring Data Management professionals
- Experience in hiring both Technical and Non-Technical roles
- Worked on Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, or Belonging projects
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Head of EMEA Talent Acquisition
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JB1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB